Post Your PS3 Gamer Tags

• Thread starter TomAwesome
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BryanFTWL

#winlosing
Reaction score
Reasoner03

Games I play: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Skate 3, Littlebigplanet, and Portal 2.

When Battlefield 3 comes out, no one will see me out in the real world for a few weeks. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
^ I should probably add you then :D ..As i also plan to play BF3. But what about COD? you play BO or MW3 (once it's out) ?

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Hmmm, i fired up the ps3 today to get it updated and running for new tv coming tomorrow and didn't notice a request but i was having some issues so perhaps it was there and i just missed it.

Might have missed a message in my inbox, so i'll check it when i'm on tomorrow :).

Was playing some GT5 though and i'm getting right back into it again :D.

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
^ I have you in my list and it's saying "pending response to add a friend" ...but i can send it again i guess :D

@Gaz: haven't played GT5 in a while, but i could try to challenge you someday :D

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Haha, oh god. I went on today after sorting my random connection woes.

Totally forgot how to hit all the apexs/drift like a badass for the first hour. Probaly due to the fact i was wearing some ridiculous 3d glasses and admiring the random 3dness of it all. :lol:

Saying that i'm down with it again, so i'll happily join a lobby if you're on sometime! :D

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
And just to clear things up, has the PSN been dropping other peoples connections or likewise this week?

Or is it just me being unlucky with my wireless?

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Nevermind, i rearranged my whole rig and now it's on another wall and the wireless signal is fine.

No problems for me anymore. :D

x360rampagex

Reaction score
360 GT: X 360 RAMPAGE X
PS3: abaddonxrampage

At mo I'm not on quite so often, but next month, I will be, as there are so many games comming out. At mo I'm playing Gears of War 3.

Latest posts

')