Post Your Ride or summer hobby.

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:D Why not, let's see some rides....

I'll start with my 2003 Ford Mustang, it's a V6 though, at least it's a convertable, I just took it out of storage a couple weeks ago, I like it.
03FORD_MUSTANGCV_op_800x602.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
1970 Ford Mustang Coupe.

70Stang.jpg

302 c.u.i. V8, 2bl carb, auto trans, dual exhaust, but for the most part pretty much stock. The engine hasn't been pulled to be worked on. Actually, it runs very smooth. Had it on a dyno, and barely made 100hp at the wheels. But that's fine by me. Cuz I've spent too much money and time and effort into restorting it to the shape it's in (which is pretty much immaculate IMO) to go and do something stupid like race it and wreck it.

Besides... it looks too damn good to drive by so fast ;)

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Currently a Ford Focus estate :( and a 1978 Ford Cortina estate that I'm restoring with my Dad. It used to belong to my Grandad, but we inherited it when he died. Hence the restoration.

Until September I owned a 2003 Honda Civic Type R that I bought new. Fuck, that was fast! Accelleration was very quick until 6000rpm, then the 3rd stage of the VTEC kicked in and it was brutally fast. Like a turbo kicking in for the last 2000rpm. Having owned the Civic I can assure you that driving at 140mph is VERY scary, even when you're on private ground. It'd be suicide on the roads.

Makelele

Reaction score
One of these:

attachment.php

or

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Feet.jpg
    Feet.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 146

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
:funny:

I'd like to bike more. Walking used to be great, in the city, aside from getting accosted by bums and the danger of falling into a hole. Now, out in the middle of nowhere, with no public transit, i need to bike or drive if i plan on going anywhere aside from the neighbour's or the liquor store.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Civic SI . Its an ok car mated to a crap Transmission (gear ratios suck) and no limited slip. My old neon handled way better. Still I got a killer deal on it (was a leftover 2002 I got it for 15k in feb 2003 - Its book value now is 11-12k)

Im thinking about trading it in for a RX8 - I loved RX7s (had 2 of them)

Once the Rotary bug bites you there is no cure

Ive been kind of holding out for a new RX7 - There have been rumors kicking around for a while.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Vegetta said:
Im thinking about trading it in for a RX8 - I loved RX7s (had 2 of them)

The RX8's good, but it drinks oil at an alarming rate. One of the guys I used to work with had one and was forever having to top the oil up in it.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
'06 Camry LE, "phantom grey pearl," whatever that means.

Oh, and my summer hobby is trying to nail hot college chicks. :D

Makelele

Reaction score
I should probably have asked what summer is. :D
Because we've still got snow here and it's soon the middle of April. Luckily the snow has started to melt.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Last night i went to see a couple of friends' bands play. The guitarist in the middle band had what looked like a '60s Marshall reissue that had its logo removed. I remarked to one of my friends how amazing that amp sounded.

Than the bassist announced that his brother (the guitarist) was playing through an amp that he built himself for the first time.

:O

I went up to him after the show to ask him about it.

What does this have to do with this thread?

I think i found myself a summer project!

Tribute Amps 18w 1960s Marshall kit!

They also have a 15w Matchless copy.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Are you guys talking about things you suspect about tractors and hats? :scratch:

')