Post Your Ride or summer hobby.

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nats

Reaction score
yeah, i'm sure it's the battery. i'm going to pick one up tomorrow morning before i go play hockey....
yeah, black can be a bitch to keep looking clean. before that pic was taken last year it had been washed and waxed. i have to take it to get detailed the next time we have a few nice days in a row around here..... although now that i have the Explorer, even if it does rain the Mustang's staying garaged :yesway:

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine used to be this: :yesway:
prelude1.jpg

And now... :noway:
IMG_5329-medium.jpg

Looking at this this way gets me depressed.

Makelele

Reaction score
Nice ride b3n. :D

I think we need some mods to ban that asshole Mikey who keeps posting shit all over the board.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, and yes it does. I had to sell it when I moved to the UK...thinking of picking up a £300 golf or something so I might have to bump this thread in a month or so :lol:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Makelele said:
I think we need some mods to ban that asshole Mikey who keeps posting shit all over the board.
I perma-banned him this morning & pruned every post he made. :ban:

Jesse

iJesse
Contributor
Reaction score
AH! I got my bike yesterday before I went to work! I got a sweet deal on it... its a raleig(sp?) 21 speed, Dual suspention, Alluminum frame ( it weights less then my PRS[zingggg!]), 26" frame... ARG! Ill get pics in a few hours! I just wanna go ride it !

Jesse

iJesse
Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys... I took it out before I took the pics :evil: sorry! Any ways here she is!

t9wbpk.jpg

t9wcx5.jpg

t9wdih.jpg

t9wffs.jpg

t9wi1x.jpg

FoxMustang

Reaction score
Fear the rolling sofa:
Merc1.jpg

I love that car.

But this one is my baby:
coupe13_sm.jpg

For my other summer hobby, maybe a little of this:
500magnum_1.JPG

Leon said:
1992 chevy astro conversion van.
:hbang: :)
My brother is an Astro enthusiast. Yes, they do actually exist :) He's on his third right now. The first two he dropped V8's into, the first one a badass 350, the next one a milder but much more drivable 305 (with a tuned-port injection). Now he's got an '89 all-wheel drive that he just put a real four-wheel drive transfer case in. He says he's gonna leave the V6 in it, but that won't last :)

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
FoxMustang said:
But this one is my baby:
coupe13_sm.jpg
Nice 'Stang ^ 5.0 even, I have always liked the '87-'93 style 'Stangs, a friend of mine had an emerald green one, I think it was a '92 and it was powerful. Nice car, man! :agreed:

7stringninja

Southpaw Bastard
Reaction score
I think this is the first summer since I've been driving that I HAVEN'T had a major car project.

e1_1.jpg

This is a 2000 Civic DX (a very rare stock Tafetta White) in 5speed. This car was unbelievably hard to find in good condition. I bought it with 40,000 miles in December from a guy in Salt Lake City (I live in Atlanta).

I bought it with the intentions of making it my new project, but that's been on hold since I got it.

RRRRR.jpg

This is my last (and favorite car so far). A 2000 Acura Integra Type-R. I sold it right when the gas prices were going insanely high (it takes 93 octane and gets 23-28mpg vs my Civic takes 87 and gets 40+mpg) not to mention that I had a very bad NO-FAULT accident due to some huge rocks on the interstate flying over the median and smashing my windshield as well as doing some damage to the front end. The insurance company would not pay out what it would cost to get it repaired to my standards, so I sold it and take the cash they offered.

I am on car #13 and I'm 22 years old. Not bad if I say so myself.

OOHHH! I almost forgot to mention my OTHER car that has been sitting in the driveway since the day I bought it. It's a 1986 Subaru XT AWD Turbo (5-speed). It's a little coupe with a 1.8L turbo H-4 engine. I've personally never even seen a car like this in person, and as soon as I saw it, I had to buy it. Haven't had the time or haven't felt like putting forth the effort to get it running again. Wish I had a 04+ EJ25TT to put in it :hbang:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
7stringninja said:
I am on car #13 and I'm 22 years old. Not bad if I say so myself.
Wow, that's alot of cars....when I was 22, I was on my third car, it was '91 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, turbo, all wheel drive, etc..it was the first cool car I ever got. :D

Cool rides you have there ^ Hondas last forever. :yesway:

')