Post your Universes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Its all about the BLack and Green chaps!!! awesome..... Can't beleive I joined and then left the Universe gang.... what a c0ck!
Also I know its wrong but I fcuking love that beaten up "Fugly" Universe on Page 22!!!

Alien DNA

Fedex must die!!!!!
Reaction score
couldnt find the other pics so i had to take em again!!!!:agreed:

my uv7bk 1991:hbang:
003.jpg

my uv777bk 2005:hbang:
001-1.jpg

...and heres a sneak peek at my custom......prydogga im trusting ya dude....mums the word!!!!
AUVDecal.jpg

Alien DNA

Fedex must die!!!!!
Reaction score
It is, although I may have told 17 or so people already :ugh:

Haha, man you have good photo spots, I need more of the two greenies though.

17 people? U fucker!!!:nono: As your punishment, you owe me a uv7bk silver dot!!:agreed::fawk:
heres some of my gr......the green dot pics are awol!!!:scratch:
008.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

029.jpg

030-1.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

happy now prydogga?

Alien DNA

Fedex must die!!!!!
Reaction score
^your axe dude....but i dig it the way it is:metal:
maybe consider a Qtuner in the bridge only(clear with black winding):hbang:

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
^^Looks awesome as it!
^Just checked out the Qtuner site as I had never heard of them and they're insame looking pickups... stupid question but are they any good?!

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
I've always fancied the idea of the Q tuner but I'm the kind of guy that will mire myself in option after option rather than settling on one.

I do like it as is but the pickguard isn't cut properly (my fault for not sending the mirror one as a template) so I was thinking a white one for that classic strat look (it will eventually be getting a neck with a maple board).

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
I love maple fretboards so think that will look amazing against the black body/white pg, tho liek say I am biased! The changes your thinking of sound awesome, but either way its a lovely looking guitar mate

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Thankies!

It won't be getting changed for a while, I just pulled the trigger on a Stealth 7 tonight so I have to wait and save up money again. :lol:

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
LOL!!! same old same old then, too many guitars and but not enough money!! LOL!!

Reaction score
^^Looks awesome as it!
^Just checked out the Qtuner site as I had never heard of them and they're insame looking pickups... stupid question but are they any good?!

i have the super high z in the neck of my xiphos and i love it...VERY clear, perfect for neck p/u leads and probably clean also but i don't really do much of that haha. their worth the money...

')