ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Man, thats nice. Never saw a MC with that much yellow in it :yesway:

So, mine again :D Got something from every color they had, hehe

uni5.jpg

uni6.jpg

Great pics! :yesway: I love this MC. :agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

uv77mc_user

Reaction score
Great pics! :yesway: I love this MC. :agreed:

thx m8 :)

After i saw all the great 7th on sevenstring.org i realize: there r more beautifull babes then i thought :D The rare green ones r stunning. And "Popsyche´s" UV swirled by Herc......man, no words :yesway:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
thx m8 :)

After i saw all the great 7th on sevenstring.org i realize: there r more beautifull babes then i thought :D The rare green ones r stunning. And "Popsyche´s" UV swirled by Herc......man, no words :yesway:

:agreed: Im so lucky to have played Bill's (popsyche) swirled UV. It not only looked nice in person but it also played and sounded really nice. That Evo7 is sweet. I wanted to take it home that night. :D

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
He looked like he was having a blast. He was! Nice to see him shred too, he picked up my PWH for a brief moment and just went off. :shred: Good times. :yesway:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Any more UVs? :D

[action=Shawn]works on scoring another PWH, pics to come. :hbang:[/action]

Brandon

Azlgaf
Reaction score
Any more UVs? :D

[action=Shawn]works on scoring another PWH, pics to come. :hbang:[/action]

well, there's a story behind my UV. i'm sure shawn knows it, but i'll tell it real quick here.

last year, in june, i got the opportunity to meet steve vai, and so i did at the local sam ash. i was there for about five hours, two hours early till the time he left, and as he was walking out, a salesman hands him the uv i'd been eyeing for the whole time and steve signs it. needless to say it goes in the glass case, with my hopes of ever owning it shattered. but somehow, fate decided that that guitar belonged with me, and that september, i had saved up enough money, and with that being the only uv they had and seeing it wasn't selling, they let it go to me. so, it winds up i ended up owning the UV that i had witnessed steve vai sign only a few months earlier.

anyway, here's the pics.

DSC00949.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

as you can see, i've played the thing so much, that the only thing left as far as the sig goes is "vegas". but, man, an experience it was.

Eric

Reaction score
Let's see some more pictures! :hbang:

Apex1rg7x

Agent of Chaos
Reaction score
Hey Eric i do believe u have a new addition to your UV family that hasn't been in this thread yet either:agreed:

Reaction score

my backup/practice guitar. i set the action on it really high so when i play my hellraiser c7 it practically plays itself. rofl.

')