Post your Universes!

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
Beautiful clean up job Mesh, that looks great!

Here is a a shot of my UV crew.

UVs5.jpg

:wallbash: you lucky SOB :hbang: VERY NICE :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nikki-k

Reaction score
Hi!
I owned several at one time, but got this wild hair to have my own custom ones built (3 by Wayne Charvel), sold the UV's, and then realized it was one of the stupidest things I ever did. The UVPWH with the Dan Lawrence graphic is my only UV now, first pic below. The other pics are of the UV's I owned, all at the same time. I am going to go cry now...

Attachments

• uvpwh.jpg
    uvpwh.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 98
  • wall1.jpg
    wall1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 114
  • wall2.jpg
    wall2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 113
  • uvpwh01.jpg
    uvpwh01.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 39
  • uvbk1.jpg
    uvbk1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 58

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi!
I owned several at one time, but got this wild hair to have my own custom ones built (3 by Wayne Charvel), sold the UV's, and then realized it was one of the stupidest things I ever did. The UVPWH with the Dan Lawrence graphic is my only UV now, first pic below. The other pics are of the UV's I owned, all at the same time. I am going to go cry now...

Holy Crap !! :hbang: two GR's Fuggin nice collection

Eric

Reaction score
Hi!

Hey Nikki,

Your MC is still owned by the same person who bought it from you several years ago. That person also happens to been the other guitarist in my band. Here is a recent picture I took of your old MC next to his 1527, my two PWHs, and my GR. Small world...

100_3842.jpg

He put an ugly Seymour Duncan in the neck tho :nuts:

')