Power Metal with a twist!

• Thread starter telecaster90
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

keithb

Forum MVP
Reaction score
They should replace the drummer with a beatboxer!

angusyoungwanabe

ss.org's Diabetic
Reaction score
my freind has/had a cd like that but it was a bunch of cover songs like sweet child of mine and stuf and i hated it. didnt really like this either.

Wiz

Reaction score
Yeah that's the Gregorian chorus that covered just about everything out there, it's kind of like Apocalyptica in the beginning. It wasn't that bad to be honest, but you had to be familiar with the covered song in the first place.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
This is really interesting stuff. I can't say I like it, because stylistically they are not playing music I enjoy (the operatic stuff is killing me). However, I can step back and appreciate it for what they're accomplishing. It really does sound like guitars and a bass shoved in there at some points.

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
This is really interesting stuff. I can't say I like it, because stylistically they are not playing music I enjoy (the operatic stuff is killing me). However, I can step back and appreciate it for what they're accomplishing. It really does sound like guitars and a bass shoved in there at some points.

^I was hoping (a was really dispppointed when it didn't happen) that they've have more distortion on the vocals or something, or maybe some processed death metal vocals to simuilate the guitars better. But sadly no...interesting idea though.

')