Practice Room Video [GoPro Content]

• Thread starter TubeOrgasmer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TubeOrgasmer

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Here's something I believe some of you might enjoy. My band MBurns recently recorded a practice room video, it has GoPros, headbanging, chugging, samples, and many other reasons to take 5 and a half minutes of your schedule and watch the thing

Video recorded with a GoPro Hero 3+

If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer, and if you like it, you can support our band here:
https://www.facebook.com/mburnsofficial

Thanks in advance!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I really like that song you guys sound really good. Cool that you recorded it too I'd like to record my bans practice soon

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
Cool video, and I like the concept.

It's just really hard to hear the guitars riffs over the vocalist. I like his vocals don't get me wrong, he reminds of the dude from Vision of Disorder. :hbang: Just a little too loud. :2c:

TubeOrgasmer

Reaction score
Cool video, and I like the concept.

It's just really hard to hear the guitars riffs over the vocalist. I like his vocals don't get me wrong, he reminds of the dude from Vision of Disorder. :hbang: Just a little too loud. :2c:

Thanks all, and I'll have to agree with you a bit, but it might also be due to the guitar tone itself, we've been using Line 6 amp sims for this version, we're gonna record it with a different real tube amp tone for the album version.

Ataraxia2320

Reaction score
It's amazing how a few go pro cameras in the right position can make something better than the majority of professional music videos. Good job guys.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Cherokee Warrior
Reaction score
The guitar tone was fine, actually a reasonably good mix all around, the vocals just could have been tucked in just a tad, but not much.

Tool changed my mind about vocals being far above everything else. It's nice to have them as part of the band instead of seemingly a different entity all together.

They only need to be loud enough to be heard with distinction, they don't need to dominate the mix.

Nice job all around, I say!

')