Prayers, Good vibes needed!!

• Thread starter Dawn of the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dawn of the Shred

Member Since 2012
Reaction score
Today has been a emotional day. My mom found out she has Merkel Cell Carcinoma. A very rare type of cancer that is on her nerves. From her leg all the way to her groin. She is being scheduled for surgery and will begin starting strong chemotherapy. I will be strong for her because it’s my turn to take care of her. But she truly needs all the Prayers, Good thoughts, Good Vibes.. Whatever you can give her way. I lost my dad to cancer at 17 and now I will watch my mom go through this horrible disease. But I will give her all my strength and love to pull her through this!! We will beat this mom. And these tears will become happy joyful tears and not sad ones.
I’m so thankful for my girlfriend and her kids for giving me strength. And I’m thankful for this community, this family on here for giving my mind a distraction from this battle.

Thank you all!!!!

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
As you know, stay positive brother! Her, seeing you stay strong will seriously help...more than you can imagine! :wub:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts