Pre-Orders for Agile Septor Elite 727 are up

• Thread starter Taylor2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
:shrug:

I'd take the Septor Elite. I don't find fans necessary for sevens anyway. :2c:
If it were an 8, I'd definitely suggest the Pendulum.

I also wouldn't want to wait till May, though.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
Frig the only thing that makes me not want is the color...I have a schecter thats the same thing. I dislike it alot haha. But other than that....SOO SEXY

Pat_s1t

UG Invader
Reaction score
Eh, don't particularly like the colour, unless it was done up badass like something akin to Keith Merrow's Agile (below)
167334_190079491020758_100000561252743_604884_2183744_n.jpg

With their custom order open again I already have GAS for another one. It'd actually be the same specs as my current Septor, just with a Natural Satin finish and Cepheus passives. Also looking at getting an AL-3100 this summer too. So much GAS, but so little money...

:(

Just shot off an email at Kurt asking a bit about the custom shop, such as if I could get a Septor Elite in the Natural Satin mahogany and if I could finalize the shipping address sometime this summer since I'll be moving. Hopefully I'll be able to get one with the Cepheus passives and that of so sexy natural finish (not the ash one), and with any luck my current purple, Duncan equipped Agile will become a natural finished one with BKPs!

If you guys don't know the finish I'm talking about, this is it:
interceptorpro727ebnatsatin5.jpg

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
For the price on this run the specs are pretty nice! :yesway: Just a personal thing but I would have preferred they went with the passive-routed Blackouts instead of the EMG-sized ones. :(

black_anther

Reaction score
that white one is lovely, are they not doing the ones with the tune o matic bridge thingers? I wonder how these hipshot bridges compare, would at least make it easier to find a low B string long enough!

Pat_s1t

UG Invader
Reaction score
that white one is lovely, are they not doing the ones with the tune o matic bridge thingers? I wonder how these hipshot bridges compare, would at least make it easier to find a low B string long enough!
The Hipshots are miles ahead of TOMs for me at least, much better playability and sustain. I don't think I'll ever go back.

Taylor2

Do you even lift
Reaction score
FYI :

This thread is a few months old, so anyone who actually wants one, the pre-orders are no longer available.

That guitar was sexy though.

Subz

Reaction score
Would get in a heartbeat if it was an 8. Nice guitar none the less.

')