Pre-orders now open / huge pick of the LACS 7 grand prize

• Thread starter DaveJWeiner
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DaveJWeiner

got riffs?™
Reaction score
Done. Let me know when my guitar ships. :D

I was going to have it signed to "The only one of my fans that I don't want to kill" -- but I went with Mike instead, since it's shorter. :yesway:

If you win a smaller prize in the earlier drawings, I'm assuming your number still stays in the mix for the big one, right?

No, each person is only eligible to win one prize. But you can buy multiple On Revolute copies to up your chances of winning that one prize.

DaveJWeiner

got riffs?™
Reaction score
Thx for the orders guys... spread the word and let's get this guitar given away!

DaveJWeiner

got riffs?™
Reaction score
hey guys.. just wanted to let you know i adjusted the giveaway rules to make it more fun for everyone...

If you win a prize, you're still eligible to win the grand prize (Ibanez LACS 7string)

MJS

Reaction score
If you win a smaller prize in the earlier drawings, I'm assuming your number still stays in the mix for the big one, right?
No, each person is only eligible to win one prize. But you can buy multiple On Revolute copies to up your chances of winning that one prize.
hey guys.. just wanted to let you know i adjusted the giveaway rules to make it more fun for everyone...

If you win a prize, you're still eligible to win the grand prize (Ibanez LACS 7string)

Nice! :hbang:

I knew you wouldn't be able to live with the guilt after shattering my dream of winning two prizes. :lol:

DaveJWeiner

got riffs?™
Reaction score
35 more pre-orders until 3 people will win Neck Diagrams software. ND is the best and simplest way to create scale and chord charts. I use it all the time for teaching. Check it out at Welcome to NECK DIAGRAMS | Neckdiagrams.com. Pre-order "On Revolute" at On Revolute - Dave Weiner - May 2010!

If you don't know, you can pre-order my new record "On Revolute" and you're automatically entered in the giveaway. Lots of great prizes: IBanez LACS guitar, Apple iPad, Dimarzio p-ups, Red Bear picks, Solid Cables, Xotic EP Booster and more.. 1 order gets you eligible for all the prizes, you can even win more than once!

Here's the super hi-tech version of the prize timeline to see what prizes are going to be given away when. Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter. You want to get in early so you're eligible for all the prizes.. like I said at the beginning of this post, only 35 more entrants will be eligible for the next drawing.

MJS

Reaction score
Here's the super hi-tech version of the prize timeline ...

haha... I didn't even know that they still made pens & paper. :D

The 3,000 cutoff makes it crazy to not pre-order. With those odds, $15 would be a fair price for a raffle ticket, making it seem like an even sweeter deal for the CD. :yesway:

I'm pretty sure I would have pre-ordered even if I wasn't a Dave fan.

yetti

Thrashsquatch
Contributor
Reaction score

DaveJWeiner

got riffs?™
Reaction score
We're almost at 800 pre-orders. Next prize drawing at 1000 sold. Prize is a Digitech Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion & some Intellitouch Tuners! Keep the orders coming in so I can keep giving away the prizes including the grand prize Ibanez LACS 7-string! On Revolute - Dave Weiner - May 2010

Edika

Reaction score
Were can you see the winners of the prize drawing so far? Or is the winner just contacted by mail. Also were is the ticket number to check this?

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i´m guessing we´ll have to wait until the album starts shipping, on the 25th, so people can get their raffle numbers.

onefingersweep

Reaction score
Here's a huge pic of the grand prize of the "Win Dave's Gear" giveaway I'm doing to celebrate my new record's release. It's called "On Revolute" and you can pre-order it now at daveweiner.com. With your order, you're automatically entered into the giveaway and have a 3000:1 chance (b/c the contest is closing after 3000 units are ordered) at winning the grand prize which is the Ibanez LACS "On Revolute" 7-string. The giveaway is worldwide. Cd ships 5/25.

Here's the link to a huge pic of the guitar.

Thx and enjoy!

http://www.daveweiner.com/ibyor7.jpg

Cool guitar and you are smart! :D And a good player :metal:

DaveJWeiner

got riffs?™
Reaction score
Were can you see the winners of the prize drawing so far? Or is the winner just contacted by mail. Also were is the ticket number to check this?

Winners are contacted by email and are posted on my twitter and FB accounts along with any other updates. Sub there to keep up to date.

I did away with the raffle number system as drawings had to start before the disc even shipped.. so now it's just blind point and choose from the master list of entrees.

')