Pre-orders now open / huge pick of the LACS 7 grand prize

• Thread starter DaveJWeiner
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DaveJWeiner

got riffs?™
Reaction score
We're about 160 pre-orders away from 1000 and the next prize drawing where I'm giving away a Digitech TL-2 Metal Distortion and multiple Intellitouch Tuners! Spread the word by going to Untitled Document and copy and paste the text into any forum/social network that you think might be interested. The more you spread the word, the faster these prizes could be in your hands!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DaveJWeiner

got riffs?™
Reaction score
Pre-orders end Monday night 11:59:59PM PST. Here's a last minute deal: With every 10 orders that come in from now until then, that group of 10 will have their own drawing and 1 winner will get a got riffs shirt! Plus, EVERY pre-order will get a $1 discount when the On Revolute merch gets in.

And of course, every order gets you a chance at winning the giveaway prizes. Still left: Digitech and Xotic pedals, Solid Cables, Apple iPad, Dimarzio Pickups, Intellitouch Tuners, webcam lessons, Amplitube 3 and the Ibanez LACS 7 string! Spread the word and get these prizes in your hands faster! On Revolute - Dave Weiner - May 2010

DaveJWeiner

got riffs?™
Reaction score
We're at 921 pre-orders. 79 more until the Digitech / Intellitouch Tuners drawing! Let's get them in today and give away the gear!

Pre-orders for On Revolute end tonight at 11:59:59 PM PST. So for the rest of the day, every 10 orders in, I'll giveaway a got riffs shirt (all pre-orders are eligible to win). Plus, all pre-orders get a $1 discount off the upcoming On Revolute merch and of course, every order gets you an entry into the "Win Dave's Gear" giveaway. So tell your friends, keep the orders coming and get this gear in your hands!

Order at On Revolute - Dave Weiner - May 2010

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
Hey I won a tuner.\m/

Still anxiously waiting on the cd though.

Deathbringer769

Reaction score
Still waiting for my CD.. hope it comes eventually haha. I never got any sort of confirmation from them when I ordered, just an email from Paypal saying the payment was sent.

MJS

Reaction score
Got my CD, awesome stuff Dave.

Same here... listening to it now. :hbang:

Even tried out the pick, but I think it was defective because I still couldn't play like Dave with it. :squint: He either uses pretty thin picks, or it just feels that way from being used to the Jazz IIIs.

If someone other than me wins the guitar, I've got an extremely rare autographed On Revolute CD from Dave Wiener that I'll trade for it. :D

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
Even tried out the pick, but I think it was defective because I still couldn't play like Dave with it. :squint: He either uses pretty thin picks, or it just feels that way from being used to the Jazz IIIs.

Those were just promo picks. If I'm not mistaken, Dave uses the Red Bear Trading Company picks. Those are way too expensive to give away, so.... yeah.

If Dave reads this thread again, "Hey, Dave. Great CD. I have ripped it onto my MP3 player. The only issue I have is that the album art isn't online anywhere. Please put it up on your site so I can add that to the MP3 player as well. 400px X 400px should be great. Awesome tone on the tracks BTW. Is there a real drummer this time around?"

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Those were just promo picks. If I'm not mistaken, Dave uses the Red Bear Trading Company picks. Those are way too expensive to give away, so.... yeah.

If Dave reads this thread again, "Hey, Dave. Great CD. I have ripped it onto my MP3 player. The only issue I have is that the album art isn't online anywhere. Please put it up on your site so I can add that to the MP3 player as well. 400px X 400px should be great. Awesome tone on the tracks BTW. Is there a real drummer this time around?"

check his twitter feed, he´s got lots of info going on there, and he uploaded album art to use for itunes: Dave Weiner (daveweiner) on Twitter

')