Pre Paid "pay as you go" plans: What is the best in the US??

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
So, I brought my unblocked/unlocked/accept any SIM card iPhone with me, and I kinda wanna use it (lol).

So, I am having some troubles and really don't have time to search all the details and charges... So what is the best pre paid plan out there? The ones that you buy a sim card and just keep buying credits as you need them...

Some people told me about MetroPCS, but again, I kinda wanted to use the iPhone.

Maybe someone knows the bad details companies doesn't put on their websites or something hahha

Thanks people! :yesway: :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
Walmart has a good one called "Straight Talk". It's either $45 or $50 a month for unlimited minutes, text and internet. When the month is over, go buy a new card and refill. The only thing is you need to buy one of THEIR phones for it.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Walmart has a good one called "Straight Talk". It's either $45 or $50 a month for unlimited minutes, text and internet. When the month is over, go buy a new card and refill. The only thing is you need to buy one of THEIR phones for it.

Just like MetroPCS ;)

Wrote it before, wanna get a SIM card.

Thanks anyway

renzoip

I Am the Table
Reaction score
Dude, try simple mobile. It's 60 bucks a month, a little more expensive than metro pcs, but you can use your iphone. 2 of my cousins have this plan with the iphone 3G and like it! :yesway:

')