Presenting: The RG-7 LEGO Customs...

• Thread starter Eric
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments. So... is the Universal Jem guy the only person who really sells bobbin topper whatchamadiggits? Do you guys think all light green on the knobs/switch/pups will be cool for both guitars? :scratch: I'm not a very patient person and when Mesh ordered his they took forever. :squint:

Oh, yes UniversalJems seems to be your only option for bobbin toppers. You should do what I did, order the parts, put the guitars together and play them, then just do the bobbin toppers etc when you change strings. That way you're not waiting for the bobbin toppers to use the guitar. Of course in my case I had on Elixirs on so I had the bobbin toppers for about three months before I put them on, but still :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby

Reaction score
Normally to me those colors won't go together. Shit on those guitars it's perfect.

saffron shrimp

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments. So... is the Universal Jem guy the only person who really sells bobbin topper whatchamadiggits? Do you guys think all light green on the knobs/switch/pups will be cool for both guitars? :scratch: I'm not a very patient person and when Mesh ordered his they took forever. :squint:

If you have the $ I would just get green pickups, I had the bobbin toppers for a while, but imo they look ghetto. But for colors that dimarzio dosn't offer like pink and purple then there pretty cool. :yesway:

Eric

Reaction score
quit hording all the 7620's and sell me one

:lol: I was planning to sell one... but they are just too damn awesome and I would hog up some more if I could. :D

If you have the $ I would just get green pickups, I had the bobbin toppers for a while, but imo they look ghetto. But for colors that dimarzio dosn't offer like pink and purple then there pretty cool. :yesway:

I would put in green pups but damn.... it would cost me 300 bucks for four green blazes...

Hey nyck, i'll think about the orange... I just have to decide how that would look... How much tho?

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Love those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set the yellow one to be crazy as hell - with an evo bridge (*cough*) and blaze neck.

Also tell Randy if he likes them he has to purchase them hehe

Eric

Reaction score
Thanks man! I just set the blue one up and cant put it down. Good luck with your 7620! It don't know what the final verdict was... is it going to be artic or pearl?

Sebastian

Reaction score
Man thats a great finish!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue and Yellow :metal:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
YEELLOOOWO!

kraken.jpg

RRRRRRRRRRRRELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Latest posts