Pretending to make music in Alberta. :D

• Thread starter Noodler
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Noodler

Riffing and chill
Reaction score
Just registered the other night here but have been poking around for a while. I've been playing for quite a while but haven't played in a "band" setting since high school.... 10 years ago. :spock:

Anyways, HI!, :wavey: and keep on keepin' on.

Oh, and questions about my gear can be found in my profile (assuming I set it up correctly).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, man! :) I live and study in Montreal for most of the year, but I'm based in Alberta as well! That RGA7 of yours will be badass with the CL and LF combo. Hope you have fun around here and hope you stick around! Take care!

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
Welcome dude! I always pass through Edmonton on my way home up to Nunavut, then hit the same airport on my way back down to BC. Also saw Lamb of God open for Metallica at Rexall in December 2008. I love Edmonton!

5150time

Now with Vitamin R
Reaction score
It's a virtual invasion of Canucks!

I just moved from Edmonton to Victoria last month. Going to miss the Oilers this year...but not the snow.

Welcome to the boards.

Latest posts

')