Pretty cool if you like ESPs, Strats and George Lynch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lee

Above
Contributor
Reaction score
$449 is pretty good, but I'd rather relic it over the time of me using it rather than buying it that way.

Tristoner7

Reaction score
Yeah, the only complaint is the whole " Relic " thing but I've always wanted an ESP/LTD Strat.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
That thing is pretty neat... almost exactly what I have been looking for lately but it would need a pickup swap. The price is right too, and ESP's Extra Thin U neck profile kicks ass.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
While that guitar does nothing for me, everyone likes ESPs, strats and George Lynch, right?

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
While that guitar does nothing for me, everyone likes ESPs, strats and George Lynch, right?
in that case, Serpent = win

GL-256.jpg
vs
GL%20Serpent-600.jpg

Arctodus

king of the monsters
Reaction score
That guitar is really badly reliced and I wouldn't pay 449 for it. In fact a guitar I refinished(attached image) and put together looks helluva lot better.

Attachments

• Img_0211.jpg
    Img_0211.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 45

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
That guitar is really badly reliced and I wouldn't pay 449 for it. In fact a guitar I refinished(attached image) and put together looks helluva lot better.

I'm sorry, that doesn't look nearly as good IMHO. It looks like you took some black stain and just went at it randomly, though practice makes perfect, right?

I think that looks pretty good, what pickup is in the bridge? I'm not sure if they'd put a Screamin' Demon in there at that price or not.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The 'relicing' looks super fake, like somebody just painted it, and then sanded half of it off. I'd still buy it though. :lol:

Piledriver

Reaction score
and the esp is even better looking.

wow and esp dropped some serious prices- stef B7 for 2000 and all the other for 2000... pretty good :)

')