Preview of our Metal Blade Debut!!!!

• Thread starter ALLEGAEON
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEGAEON

Reaction score
So these videos are pretty shockingly good compared to most that i see of us playing live, sound wise that is. These are 5 of the 10 songs that we will have on our upcoming release. Most of the solos are set in stone but there are still a couple i am making up as i go so if there are a couple funky notes thats probably why. These are some of our older songs, i can promise that the other 5 newer ones are quite a bit heavier. Check it out, leave some feedback good and bad....

Accelerated Evolution:

The God Particle:

The Cleansing:

Atrophy of Hippocrates:

Biomech:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'll make sure to check these out after work.

JeffTD

Reaction score
Hey man, I edited drums for Dave Otero on the new album. This material is ridiculously sick - I'd be really surprised if this album was met with any bad reactions. It's like a melodeath version of Nevermore or something... just stupidly good material and amazing musicianship all around.

ALLEGAEON

Reaction score
i take it you are pro big-bang then? :p
I wouldnt say we are pro-big bang or whatever. We are all pretty into science type topics so alot of these songs have a pretty scientific overtone as far as lyrics go. Some people write about girlfriends/ripping body parts off and eating them/or partying....We write about science. If you knew us though you wouldnt think there is anything going on in our brains....Im sure our studio vids will emphasize that plenty.:nuts:

Hey man, I edited drums for Dave Otero on the new album. This material is ridiculously sick - I'd be really surprised if this album was met with any bad reactions. It's like a melodeath version of Nevermore or something... just stupidly good material and amazing musicianship all around.

Thanks man, im sure there will be tons of people who hate it, haha. You just cant seem to please everyone. We just try and impress each other and usually if we can do that then we know we have something good. We are more anal than most critics so if we dont dig it then usually its not worthy....

And side note, i finally figured out how to use other peoples quotes in responses....thats my exciting new thing i learned for today

Just saw that link. Always appreciate people helping us out. Thats how bands get noticed. We can practice a million hours a day and write cool shit but if people dont tell others its almost impossible to break out of the clusterfuck of metal bands these days. Thanks Randy.

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
Sounds really good man, looking forward to yall's album. :tmm:

')