Prince's Superbowl Halftime show

• Thread starter Drew
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
^ A parrothead with good taste. :lol:

I've always liked his left-wing political, man-of-the-people lyrics. But he could still rock, in that old school way, and he always blended the rock with that acoustic soul. Great songs, terrific, memorable melodies... part of me always aspires to have a little bit of Neil's vibe in my music.

He always struck me as much more than a corporate puppet, too. :agreed:

I am not massively interested in the political side (I am a man of the residuum :lol:) but Harvest, After The Gold Rush, and Rust Never Sleeps are all very good albums.

Yes, he ruined Pearl Jam forever after he released Mirrorball, but to be fair Vitalogy was an indication that they had already fucked themselves up the arse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Jeff's Wife said:
I didn't know Prince played guitar, and so well! Isn't it hard to play in the rain?

:D

ChaNce

Auto-banned?
Reaction score
For those of you worried about getting shocked, I think he was totally wireless, so he couldn't get shocked. Unless I missed something.

')