Problably the dumbest question asked here...

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
My girl somehow got her taskbar stuck in a vertical position on her desktop. How the hell do you get it back to being horizontally on the bottom of the screen? :rolleyes:

Ibanez_fanboy

I want a 1527!!
Reaction score
click it and hold, and then drag it to the bottom of the screen :D

oh and you will have to have all your windows down to do it, ie, in your pic :D

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet. Her mouse is so jacked up right now. I think she originally clicked and dragged by accident. She's getting a new mouse tomorrow. :lol:

Thanks again. +1 to you.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Ibanez_fanboy said:
your welcome shannon :D

p.s, get a microsoft cordless, they rock!

I wish I had gone that way... Instead I went with Logitech and now have a mouse that drifts constantly. It makes playing first person shooters a real bitch. I'll get a headshot lined up from acrossed a map and be ready to see the pink mist, and the mouse drift away and in turn get counter-sniped.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Ha, this happend to my history teacher earlier this month. There are alot of computer savvy people in my class and something like 6 people jumped up to show off their "knowledge".

Though they quickly sat back down after I told him how to move it back from the comfort of my seat.

grim tr00 kvlt

Bleed the Freak
Reaction score
You can also right click on the taskbar and click 'Lock the taskbar'. This make it so you cant move it around.