Problem with Cubase and Solutions

nmh7205

Eastern Harmony
Reaction score
For some reason Cubase LE 5 is still having trouble on my computer. I have had the product for around a year and a half now and it hasnt been giving me trouble untill now.

I am running W7. I have retried repairing the program using repair in program and features and reinstalling it but the problem im having is as soon as it is initializing windows says there is a problem with the program and it is shutting down, despite countless efferts of opening it. This has happened before and it only occured one time, as soon as i tried it again it ran. Now its reoccuring.Im a well knowledgable user of cubase and have ahd problems in the past and had support to solve them but this is somethin else.

Could It be the amount of VSTs that I have in the program, being that I dont seem to have enough to crash the program, but have been downloading and inserting alot of VSTs. One more detail , the other day the program started massively clipping because the CPU usage bar on the mixer was sky rocketing I think due to the amount of vsts running , but this happened once and hasnt occured again.

thanks to any one that replies,

PS I saw Nolly getgood was having trouble with logic and was like even the pros have trouble, Im no neb to cubase but man has it been giving me trouble lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')