Problems with line6 site!

• Thread starter KaLeVaLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
Hello!

Okay...here is the thing..i can`t log in on the line6 site. And i can not type in Line 6 and go directly to the site...i have to frickin google it, and then go to the link !
When it comes to logging in on the site it just comes up that i have to type the username/password over again...i KNOW its the right password and username that i use! :wallbash:

So...ya, anyone else had the same problem? What can i do? It`s really REALLY anoying!
Any help would be higly appreciated :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Russ

Reaction score
Using IE? Try Tools menu / Internet Options... / Security tab, and reset the internet zone to the default level. If it's already there, post back here or send me a msg...

Russ

Reaction score
It's probably something to do with your settings related to cookies. On the privacy tab, hit the advanced button and make sure 'override automatic cookie handling' is not checked. Or if you want that, at least allow 1st party and maybe prompt for 3rd party.

And if that won't do it...

I had a problem about a year or so ago. When I hit the 'forgot password' link to get it mailed to me, it was the exact pwd I was typing, so I knew I had it right. In the end, I had to send a request to the line 6 site support so they could fix whatever the problem was. Must have been a crazy problem on there end cuz we went back and forth w/ emails for about a week before they could fix my account...

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
nope..that didnt work either...i have sent them a email about it!
Its really annoying...because the problem is only on ONE computer...and that is on the one i use as a music production computer.

')