Prog-Metal project seeks a 7-string guitarist

• Thread starter The Omega Cluster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm working on a project since the last year or so, and it is named The Omega Cluster.
Right now it consists of an only concept song almost reaching the 35 minutes mark.
I need someone to record the guitars, the parts are all written down with guitar pro, but can be modified a little bit or arranged differently, depending on the one I will work with.

The parts are tuned in low A (AEADGBE), and tuned by the A432 pitch, instead of A440.

I can send the ones who are interested a preview of the song, which is the first part of it, in the format of .gp5, .gp4, .mid or .pdf. It gives an idea of the overall project although not representing it perfectly.

You need to have a 7 string guitar disponible to receive that tuning, and quality recording gear. I have no strict deadline, but I'd like the song to come out in the year 2011 or early 2012.

If you have comments or question please feel free to ask and I'll answer the best I can!

-D

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
I have a 6-string, but I could check it out if you like. unless you've got leads that are on the high e, then I'll just track two separate guitars if anything :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MobiusR

Thall, that is all
Reaction score
pm the file i would like to see this!

anything longer than 12 minutes gets my attention! :hbang:

oryphic

Untitled
Reaction score
what's the difference man?

as you go lower than 440 the pitch slowly drops. its the traditional way to put your guitar in tune to a slightly flatted note, on purpose. people like Dimebag and Yngwie Malmsteen used to tune out of 440 khz a lot, on their more famous songs even. it further customizes your tune, in my opinion!

PollutedSanctum

Reaction score
PM me the file. I may be able to do it. That's yours truly ;) Also the 442 might bother me as I have perfect pitch but I'll see.