Program or Website for Ear Training

• Thread starter Philippe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Philippe

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I just wanted to know if there is a program or website that is more complete and
challenging then some of the free one's online. Currently I am using music theory .net and it's starting to get too easy. I don't mind paying a small fee for such program since already I can see how ear training is improving me as a musician.

Thank you very much :agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

birch

Reaction score
I would recommend the ear training mp3s on http://www.muse-eek.com/
Ive been using them for about 3/4 years and they are the only thing so far that has helped me hear music and analyse it as it goes along. The difficulty level gets insane , but its a never ending thing. The author makes a very convincing argument as to why the functional ear training method is a lot more applicable to real life that the relative pitch trainers you see everywhere. Also the gets pretty deep into how you should actualy be thinking about sound in order to get your ears functioning properly.
Give me a pm and ill try and send you some stuff.

Hybrid138

Reaction score
Don't dismiss sight singing. That helps too.

')