Project S907 #3

• Thread starter RestorationAD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
oh maaaaaaaaaaaan what a beauty.... are you building all these for yourself or for customers?

RestorationAD

Reaction score
oh maaaaaaaaaaaan what a beauty.... are you building all these for yourself or for customers?

The first few were prototypes... I use them for experimentation with hardware and for demo units (it sucks I have to keep them ;)). I still have a few more prototypes to build but I am done with 6 and 7 string protos.

The new builds are mostly for customers. I guess it does look like a lot... these won't be done for several months as it is still too cold to put finish on them.

RestorationAD

Reaction score
Not done yet as it still needs cavity covers and new strings but here is a quick preview. More shots next week.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
So, is the knob actually a switch? (Or how do you switch between pickups?) doesnt really look like one from the only pic from the back.

Talking about that, can we get pics of the back finished?

RestorationAD

Reaction score
Jesus... How much? I want it. :yum:

It is sold (a bit over 2G + shipping)... this was supposed to be featured at a guitar show and now I need to build another one :wallbash: ... luckily I have another top and fretboard that is identical.

So, is the knob actually a switch? (Or how do you switch between pickups?) doesnt really look like one from the only pic from the back.

Talking about that, can we get pics of the back finished?

The switch is a push/pull that switches pickups. There is enough room for a Switchcraft 3-way then the volume would tap or phase. However I never use those things when I am playing live so no reason to add clutter. Best path to the amp is the most direct.

When I finish the control plates I will do a final photo shoot... probably in the next week.

Elegant and organic. I like it.

Thank you. I really like this one... too bad it is sold.

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
Yess, i've been waiting forever to see this finished. It came out fantastic. Now time to finish the insane 8 string and MINE!!!!

')