Proof I (and my friends) am star wars nerds

• Thread starter JakeRI
  • Start date
  • Tags
    star wars
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JakeRI

Reaction score
here it is. pretty amusing. I am a nerd.

Picture1.png

edit: here is the read more content

dude, Luke becomes GRAND MASTER of the Jedi Council, after harnessing force powers such as the ability to enter his opponents mind and make them think hes not their while the look right at them, and create visual illusions of X wings while in space flight to draw fire away from himself, and put himself into a force hibernation, where he can last years without food and water, but wake up at any given point if he senses danger. You think some bitch ass Vader who got his ass handed him by Obi-Wan has a chance against Luke.

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Ahem, gentleman, may I introduce the NIKE "Boba Fetts" I paid $100 for? Signature colors motherfuckers.

nike-sb-dunk-boba-fett-gold-rail.jpg

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
I know I'm a Star Wars nerd because I almost never refer to the Millennium Falcon as the "Millennium Falcon" but rather a YT-1300. :agreed:

Arminius

Reaction score
some guy on the nevermore forum said:
On the bright side, if there's a fun way to lose grip on reality, this is it. I mean, would you rather go through life thinking you are a Jedi Master or that the Government is out to get you?

pretty much sums my life up

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
ok, i am not going to make myself any friends here, but please do not report me...but..i must be one of the rare human being who DOES NOT LIKE star wars...any of them, new or old.

Sorry...but cool neon lightbulb collection thought. Why are they on the floor and not on the ceiling?

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
The problem with using material from the novels to debate things like this is that it's really hard to consider any of it to be canon since they pretty much reflect alt universe versions from within the mind of whichever author you're reading at the time. The movies are pretty much the only legitimate source material in that respect. That being said, pre-NOOOOO! Anakin could have mopped the floor with RotJ Luke. Anakin was the "chosen one" and was trained from a young age to be a powerful badass. Luke's life was farming and power converters until Episode IV. Even by Episode VI, he was a freakin' n00blet by comparison.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
ok, i am not going to make myself any friends here, but please do not report me...but..i must be one of the rare human being who DOES NOT LIKE star wars...any of them, new or old.

Sorry...but cool neon lightbulb collection thought. Why are they on the floor and not on the ceiling?

you are not being reported, you are being "force choked":evil:

Latest posts

')