Proof I (and my friends) am star wars nerds

• Thread starter JakeRI
  • Start date
  • Tags
    star wars
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

schecter007

Reaction score
dude epic lightsaber collection, i was chearing when i got my Darth Maul Master Replica, cannot find any more around my area :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
ok, i am not going to make myself any friends here, but please do not report me...but..i must be one of the rare human being who DOES NOT LIKE star wars...any of them, new or old.

Sorry...but cool neon lightbulb collection thought. Why are they on the floor and not on the ceiling?

I find your lack of fandom disturbing.

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
The problem with using material from the novels to debate things like this is that it's really hard to consider any of it to be canon since they pretty much reflect alt universe versions from within the mind of whichever author you're reading at the time. The movies are pretty much the only legitimate source material in that respect. That being said, pre-NOOOOO! Anakin could have mopped the floor with RotJ Luke. Anakin was the "chosen one" and was trained from a young age to be a powerful badass. Luke's life was farming and power converters until Episode IV. Even by Episode VI, he was a freakin' n00blet by comparison.

Indeed. There were plenty of Jedi running around before order 66 that could've easily handled Vader after he got lit up. :yoda:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
The title of this thread should be "Epic Nerd Content." :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with using material from the novels to debate things like this is that it's really hard to consider any of it to be canon since they pretty much reflect alt universe versions from within the mind of whichever author you're reading at the time. The movies are pretty much the only legitimate source material in that respect. That being said, pre-NOOOOO! Anakin could have mopped the floor with RotJ Luke. Anakin was the "chosen one" and was trained from a young age to be a powerful badass. Luke's life was farming and power converters until Episode IV. Even by Episode VI, he was a freakin' n00blet by comparison.

Ah yes, while Anaking was "the chosen one" he was also chosen to bring balance to the force THROUGH Luke. That was where the prophecy started to get into action wouldn't you say? Even in Episode NOOOO! - I mean 3 - Obi-Wan starts calling Anakin out as being the "chosen one" who was supposed to "bring balance to the force" which if he went evil - means there was too much good and not enough bad, then he became so bad that Luke and Leia show up and all is balanced, then I can only presume it also becomes unbalanced when Emperor and Vader die but who cares :shrug:

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
Kit Fisto > *

KitFistoWallpaperV2.jpg

JakeRI

Reaction score

its canon, cause everything is lucas approved and builds off one another, and then there is a whole separate list of media for the alt universe stuff. therefore its still valid. actually i think they are working on scripts for 7 8 9, which is the grand admiral thrawn list.

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
its canon, cause everything is lucas approved and builds off one another, and then there is a whole separate list of media for the alt universe stuff. therefore its still valid. actually i think they are working on scripts for 7 8 9, which is the grand admiral thrawn list.

Lucas has stated that, for absolute canon, the films are the only undisputable sources.

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
back in high school, i was into it as much as you guys are now.

after high school, i realized that *real* life is better than escapist fantasy.

enjoy it for what it is, but don't base your life on it. seriously.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
on Itunes there is a film about a group of star wars fan who plan to enter Mr Lucas's house or something like that..i think it is called star fan or the fans, something ridiculous.

go to top 90 movies (rented this month) and check it out, there is captain kirk in there too...and for whatever its worth, check out those 2 films too

Balls out : Gary the tennis coach
The rocker

back in high school, i was into it as much as you guys are now.

after high school, i realized that *real* life is better than escapist fantasy.

enjoy it for what it is, but don't base your life on it. seriously.

mmm..wise words indeed these are :yoda:

(sorry could not resist)!!!

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
It's called Fanboys. Not only is Shatner in it, but there are lots of cameos. It's a pretty mediocre movie.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Star Wars is badass! Time to make some of you guys jealous; I live about 45 minutes away from George Lucas' home. :hbang: I love living where I'm at, I've got Lucas, EMG, Mesa, and Alembic in a hour radius from my house, though EMG, Mesa and Alembic are only about 20 minutes away.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
Star Wars is badass! Time to make some of you guys jealous; I live about 45 minutes away from George Lucas' home. :hbang: I love living where I'm at, I've got Lucas, EMG, Mesa, and Alembic in a hour radius from my house, though EMG, Mesa and Alembic are only about 20 minutes away.

Doesnt mean you get to hang out with them or anything :lol:

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
why would you want to hang out with a guy who ran out of originality over 25 years ago and who has turned something that most people love (SW) into nothing more than a corporate money machine?

i'm not jealous of that! i'd rather live near a beach than that. :lol:

')