Proof that metal makes everything sound better

• Thread starter oneiromancer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
That is now officially Americas new #1 hit!!! :lol:

Sick tune:metal:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
That was actually pretty damn cool man. I feel awkward about liking something that was originally done by Lady Gaga though. Like as if my testosterone count dropped suddenly. :lol:

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
great to see the amount of time and effort that went in that piece....lock neckless for the win!!!

EDIT : wait!! wot!!! Herman Li can play!!!!??!!!! :rofl:

EDIT2 : check out his other videos..this dude is awesome!!!

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
if you love Street fighter, check out his intro music...also the rock!!!

i am pretty sure that this dude has got his place in Dragon Force!!!

Deathbringer769

Reaction score
Nice video in the OP. Awesome version of the song.. nice to see one that isn't a super djent version.

oneiromancer

Reaction score
As much as I despise Lady Gaga, she is a rather amazing songwriter. I don't think there are any pop songs out there today that are as catchy as hers. I guess she can deal with our hatred all the way to the bank, but at least there are people who can take an annoying song and make it cool :-D

Scarpie

Reaction score
I don't find gaga all that annoying, but maybe cause i appreciate that she writes her own material on piano before it's polished and "pop"ified in the studio. however, that was an awesome cover and well done. good stuff hahaha

Disco Volante

Reaction score
I don't find gaga all that annoying, but maybe cause i appreciate that she writes her own material on piano before it's polished and "pop"ified in the studio. however, that was an awesome cover and well done. good stuff hahaha

+1 I wouldn't prefer to listen to Lady Gaga at all but at least she has a flair of pop originality to her if such a thing exists.

emperor_black

Reaction score
She's the female version of Marilyn Mansion and I'd take lady gaga over Lady Antebellum and Taylor swift any day. My wife and kid drive me insane with their songs. :lol:

')