Protest the Hero Go Independant/Label-less, Fundraiser for New Album : $125k Goal

• Thread starter CloudAC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

protest

Reaction score
Wait he's actually on the album? I need to hear this song when I get home from work lol.

I wonder if he paid the $5k.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
CHRIS FUCKING ADLER

EDIT: Think I still like Clarity more, however this is going to be one motherfucking tasty album just going by these two songs

Sephiroth952

Ibby Fanboy
Reaction score
It sounds like Rody has like the most noticeable lisp at times in the song lol, specially when he says sinking stone. Badass song though, can't stop listening.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
That was probably the best PTH song I have ever heard! Ron Jarz and Chris Adler (which part does he come in on)?

Who is the girl singing at the end?

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
That was probably the best PTH song I have ever heard! Ron Jarz and Chris Adler (which part does he come in on)?

Isn't it the same girl they always use?

I love the writing of this album, I just wish the tone was more like Scurrilous's than it currently is. This to me, is like Kezia 2.0, but I feel like if they had the grit from Scurrilous then it'd be it's own thing ya know?

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score

This song features our friend Kayla Howran ripping some vocals toward the end!

It also features Ron Jarzombek destroying Luke in a trade-off guitar solo!

Enjoy.
-pth

Polythoral

Hipster Mustaine
Reaction score
I know I've always been a Protest fanboy since Kezia, but HOLY SHIT, the new song is seriously a whole new level. It is absolute perfection, jesus christ.

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
Wow, that new song is awesome as hell. Goddamn.

anomynous

Reaction score
Mike Ieradi from Today I Caught the Plague/The Kindred is the new drummer. He's doing both bands.

Latest posts

')