Protest the Hero Go Independant/Label-less, Fundraiser for New Album : $125k Goal

• Thread starter CloudAC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
No, I just donated to them to help fund it. I didn't want a package. If we're being honest I'm just going to download it. I thought my money would better go towards making a sweet album, I wasn't interested in a physical copy or iTunes version or whatnot.
Ahhh I see.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Glad to know I'm not the only one that didn't receive the basic CD package yet. I donated back when it was first announced. Dying to hear this album!

Big_taco

Reaction score
Glad to know I'm not the only one that didn't receive the basic CD package yet. I donated back when it was first announced. Dying to hear this album!

You should still have received the links for the digital download a while ago. The album is great, but I really would like even an update on the physical copy. I suppose that was a fairly popular bundle to choose so i'm guessing its just backed up(?)

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Yeah I contributed when it was first announced, got a cd pack and then when they later released the extension of vinyls (the first lot sold out within minutes) I bought in for one of those too! Nothing has arrived yet.

Wish I'd grabbed the usb perk as well :/

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Yeah I did get the download link - I usually hang on to get the physical and check it out with the artwork and lyrics etc but wasn't expecting to have to wait this long haha

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
Wow that really sucks you haven't got your stuff yet guys :(

I only paid for the digital album package, but as already known, their online download didn't have the piano/acoustic piece at the end of one of the songs which was a real pain.

They apparently sent out an email with the fixed track, but I never received that so I had to visit a particular 'piratey' website to get the correct track... Annoying. Nevermind the fact I wasn't aware that you had to sign onto PTH's website to get your name in the album liner notes! Grrr!

But still.. very minor things in comparison to you guys not receiving vinyls and cd's, not cool. Hope it gets fixed very soon.

piggins411

Reaction score
Oh, never mind. I have the version with the violin outro. I thought there was maybe something else

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah there's something else after the Violins, sounds amazing.

Was belting out the vocals along with the album on my commute down to Miami this morning! I'm really falling for this album, the songs just zip by now when I put the album in for a listen.

bozothedeathmachine

Reaction score
I haven't received mine either. I got a mail from them this morning with the explanation.

To all of our international friends and supporters.

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop as to where their package is and when you can expect to receive it...

tl;dr - FedEx cost too much, so to keep costs down we shipped low [cost] and slow.

I can't believe no one here is gushing over Skies. Holy balls, what a song.

anomynous

Reaction score
I still never have received one email from them for some reason, and my email was correct, because I have the receipt.

As long as I eventually get my vinyl. Appears they shipped it via mooseback.

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
As long as I eventually get my vinyl. Appears they shipped it via mooseback.

meanwhile-in-canada-1_renamed_22041.jpg

mike0

Reaction score
i came here to say

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE
GoodNewsEveryone.jpg

...but i'm a little late to break the news that they have sent emails out reassuring everyone that our packages are on there way. still sucks it's taking this long, but at least they didn't just leave us in the dark about it, and care in some way. even mentioned that they ordered a few extras of the vinyls in case there were problems with shipping and whatnot. if yours is damaged or after an extended amount of time you still haven't received it, i'm sure you can message them and work something out. they seem like they'd be really lenient with something like that and would try to make up the inconvenience to you in any way possible.

anomynous

Reaction score
Architects dropped off the rest of the US tour.

The Contortionist is replacing them starting Saturday

')