Protest the Hero Go Independant/Label-less, Fundraiser for New Album : $125k Goal

• Thread starter CloudAC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty good trade off to me, though I'd be content with either, still bummed out this tour is nowhere near me, I have been to a good gig in a while...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
I wish the Denver show last night had The Contortionist rather than architects...

But either way, amazing ....ing show :shred:

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
Im desperate to seem them now this album is out. This is probably my favourite album of 2013.

Skies, A Life Embossed and Plato's Tripartite are just incredible, incredible songs.

protest

Reaction score
Anyone know what the set lists have been?

I'm thinking of going to the one in Philly, but it's on a Sunday and I am lame have to be up before 6 AM on Monday.

mike0

Reaction score
so guess what finally decided to show up in the mail today?

pNhhdnK.jpg

qTBnMYJ.jpg

KUPDbNc.jpg

5Zlimgu.jpg

bout friggin time. and what better day to come in than the day they're playing in baltimore? :hbang: maybe i'll whip out some puppy eyes and a sob story to make them feel bad so they buy me a beer or something after the show, given the long wait time and this little blemish:

2ElJffA.jpg

nah who'm i kidding, i'll probably end up buying them a few drinks. i'm really not upset about any of this in the slightest. glad to help those guys out, and my name is in the liner! woot. hope you guys have been receiving yours as well, or if not yet i'm sure you will soon.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Finally got my CD in the other day! I'm glad they decided to do a digital release for us indie go-go people to keep me patient haha. My delivered to my mom's house in CT since I was in grad school while I helped crowd fund them. Have to wait till Christmas to rip this bad boy to Lossless format.... then I get to break out my Pro 900s and enjoy this record like it was meant to be!

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Got my digipack yesterday and promptly ripped it. Not to the computer, mind you, I ripped the cardboard trying to get to the liner notes out!:wallbash: Oh well, c'est la vie(wait that was the last album). Just don't be in a hurry trying to find your name on the thank you list like I was and you should be alright.

MartinMTL

Reaction score
wow. The vinyl looks amazing. Nothing beats a real, physical copy of an album, especially with artwork like that.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Wow who's the artist for the vinyl cover?

Anyone know what the set lists have been?

I'm thinking of going to the one in Philly, but it's on a Sunday and I am lame have to be up before 6 AM on Monday.

Can't quite remember, but if you're a protest fan you won't be disappointed, perfect blend of all their material

_RH_

Reaction score
Just got CD in mail...didn't even remember that I ordered CD.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Awesome.....can't believe I missed this thread......I have been listening to Scurrilous a lot lately. I've always like Protest The Hero, all around talented musicians. :yesway:

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
Anyone know roughly what time they've been going on stage at?

mike0

Reaction score
Definitely Dan Mumford. He's one of the few artists I can instantly recognize the work of.

for sure, he definitely has a unique style. usually i can't stand his artwork, but i think he did an amazing job with the IGG cover. really surprised me how much i like it

Anyone know roughly what time they've been going on stage at?

they went on at around 10:15 at the baltimore show.

also, the set list, in no real order, was:
underbite, clarity, dissentience, sequoia, hair trigger, heretics and killers, bury the hatchet, sex tapes, c'est la vie, bloodmeat, tilting against windmills, and encored with blindfolds aside.

they played heretics and bury the hatchet for the first time in years, at least in the past 5 years since i've been attending every show they play in my area. needless to say, i went nuts.

')