Protest the Hero Go Independant/Label-less, Fundraiser for New Album : $125k Goal

• Thread starter CloudAC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
Can I start the notion to make this the Protest the Hero megathread? I mean we don't have one, and this thread would be perfect.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nats

Reaction score
I really loved the song A life Embossed until I realized they advocate pitbulls and therefor probably even have their own pitbull fighting ring.

the fuhrer

Reaction score
I really loved the song A life Embossed until I realized they advocate pitbulls and therefor probably even have their own pitbull fighting ring.

Seriously? I love Pits and have owned several, currently have two. Never would I even consider fighting them. Many people love these dogs because, despite the hype, they are one of the most loyal pets you can have. Nobody is a Pit Bull advocate because they like to fight dogs, they do it to show that they are no different than any other breed. Either you are making a joke or that is seriously one of the most ignorant posts I have read on the internet. Read the lyrics. PROTEST THE HERO LYRICS - A Life Embossed

Polythoral

Hipster Mustaine
Reaction score
Anyone else still not gotten their album/other stuff from the Indiegogo dealio? I moved a few weeks ago and mail is supposed to be being forwarded to this address but I've got this feeling that didn't happen in this case.

AuroraTide

Reaction score
Any non North American members get their indie gogo stuff? Apparently mine was shipped to Australia first week of November and still nothing...

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Does anybody know what guitars Luke and Tim are using? All I can tell from recent live shots is that Luke is using a Ibanez RG and Tim is using a ESP Horizon.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Does anybody know what guitars Luke and Tim are using? All I can tell from recent live shots is that Luke is using a Ibanez RG and Tim is using a ESP Horizon.

Luke has lots of Ibbys that he changes around each tour but here is a interview with him early 2012 about his rig:
Rigged: Luke Hoskin of Protest The Hero | MetalSucks

Have the League of Ordinary Gentlemen been sent out yet or are they still waiting on people to send their pictures in?

AuroraTide

Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one but I mean come on! I get that it's a busy time of year for the postal industry but this is getting ridiculous

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
They did mention that they opted for super cheap postage, Hence massive delivery times.
It's reassuring to know that you guys haven't got yours either though. I was worried there might have been an order screw up.

AuroraTide

Reaction score
Ya glad to hear you guys are waiting too, but I've ordered some guitar fx with the lowest level shipping and those have always arrived within a month... Even the Black Friday stuff I ordered

gorthul

Reaction score
Did not receive mine as well (Germany).
I usually consider myself as a very patient person, but this is starting to keep me busy.
The only time I've waited longer than 2 months for a CD package it never arrived here.

RagtimeDandy

On a Musical Journey
Reaction score
If it gives you guys any solace, I live within 6-7 hours of the Canadian border, and a normal shipment from there takes about 4 days. It took well over a month for mine. Some of you guys are literally across the ocean, so the approach I'd mentally have while waiting is it'll be a pleasant surprise when it does come. That being said it still sucks that it's likely coming via fishing boat that the Canadian postal service payed $1 to take a stack of packages across the ocean :lol: Amazing how slow the cheapest shipping actually ended up being

Rypac

Reaction score
Still waiting on mine too. I think I would have honestly forgotten about it without this thread.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Tick tock tick tock...Contemplating buying it on Amazon with a gift voucher but given there are so many of us I'm presuming it will arrive eventually.

Latest posts

')