Protest the Hero Go Independant/Label-less, Fundraiser for New Album : $125k Goal

• Thread starter CloudAC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Huh, so they were using the Axe-Fx on the album?

Anyways, shame that there's no digital tabs available. I understand piracy reasons, but us Europeans just gets shafted. I mean, 6 to 8 weeks for it to get here plus extra shipping? I'll probably buy it anyways, I need to see how to play this.

I think I read a few months ago that the guy from Intervals said he used an Axe-Fx II to record their guitars.

I went for the quick shipping option. I'm not waiting 8 weeks. If they released GP files they would be up on UltimateGuitar in 5 minutes.

Damn is the deluxe one already sold out?

Yep, only 300 so you had to be quick.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
I think I read a few months ago that the guy from Intervals said he used an Axe-Fx II to record their guitars.

I went for the quick shipping option. I'm not waiting 8 weeks. If they released GP files they would be up on UltimateGuitar in 5 minutes.
I bought the In Time tab book and those are in PDF which UG doesn't accept. They're probably still out on the internet somewhere, but it's a decent middle ground. I might go for the quick shipping option too, but it feels really dumb to pay more for shipping than the actual product. :nuts:

ikarus

Reaction score
I am so pissed that i missed the deluxe package. I hope someone uploades the patches to axe change or the fractial forum...

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
I am so pissed that i missed the deluxe package. I hope someone uploades the patches to axe change or the fractial forum...

Same feeling here. I had an email conversation with Luke about it, so I went to the sheet happens FB page and set it to give me all their updates, but for some odd reason the announcement didn't show up in my feed. I was extremely pissed.

I really think they should do another run, I can see a lot people wanting this, so why wouldnt they wamt to earn some money on that eh?

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Awesome. Yeah I feel kinda bad trying to get an unpaid for copy. But they left me no alternatives. I'd happily have bought the deluxe tab book if I was able to. But seeing as it was launched and sold out in the middle of the night for Australians I only heard about it way after it was gone :(

Pinhead

Reaction score
Who else became fans of Battlecross after going to see PTH this tour? That whole show was pretty legit!

Riley

Reaction score
Who else became fans of Battlecross after going to see PTH this tour? That whole show was pretty legit!

They put on a heck of a show. Super tight, catchy riffs, and entertaining dudes. My wife even commented on how good they were and she is pretty hard to impress. :hbang:

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Stupidly good show. Biggest surprise was seeing Shannon Lucas ....ing drumming for Battlecross! Definitely didn't expect much from them and Night Verses but I loved their sets.

And as always, Protest kills it. ....ing spot on and perfect live, I'm already teeming at the chance to see them again soon.

DC23

Reaction score
I received mine in october, sent an email telling them that my LP record had a defect (had a big scratch on it-about 2 inches) along w/pictures. Never heard back.

Kiwimetal101

'Tread Lightly'
Reaction score
Got mine here in NZ a month or two ago? Was kinda like "meh" already had the digital copy on repeat for a long time so it straight in the cd stack and haven't touched it since

')