ProTone Keith Merrow OD Pedal is Out!

• Thread starter JPMike
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
probably going to get hate for this but oh well.

I wonder what fan boy pedal they will put out next.

Aw come one, the business model is genius. Tweak a couple components on a TS to create different models, get one of the super-hyped internet guys to sell it as their signature in "limited" runs with different stickers on them (as that's what the finishes are), rinse, repeat. It's one of the better pedal marketing gimmicks I've seen lately.

guitarfreak1387

squirrel chaser
Reaction score
Sorry, bro. Didn't mean it as a personal attack... more of a joke towards your first line. Sorry. And, my condolences. It's the internet though, don't take anything personal.

hahaha no problem man, I made that up actually to prove a point. cus im a jackass like that :lol:

Reaction score
null_zps75086281.jpg
null_zps10e6873c.jpg

pedal looks great in person, anyone who ordered one should be receiving theirs soon. my amp is down so it will be another week or so before i can actually try it :mad:

Bevo

Reaction score
There was a tone change for sure and depending on what was tweaked between made the difference.

I don't know, I have a few TS pedals and if I adjust them so there is no volume jump yet a tone improvement I can have it do the same thing. My TS7 flat with the gain off and tone up a bit is an instant improvement.

Nice pedal but not earth shaking.
Now a pedal that gets that tone into a Fender clean amp will have me reaching for the wallet!

')