PRS Custom 24 Artist Package Dark Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbardu

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar for Sale/Trade: PRS Custom 24 Artist Package Dark Cherry
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): PRS Artist Case and matching gold trem arm
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): California
International OK?: OK if you pay shipping
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): quite a few good deals here + eBay references + carvin forums + TGP
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 2000 US net to me

I just purchased a new p24 and can't justify keeping 2 high-end PRS that are so close in specs (double cut 24 frets 25" scale with PRS trem).

Features artist Package with Artist grade flame (it shows), rosewood headstock overlay, gold hardware, Paua/Abalone logo and silhouette bird inlays, mac-carty wiring (3-way switching and push pull for coil splits). Matching leather case.

This one is my 4th Artist Package Cu24, and the best by a wide margin. It screams with the HFS, but without being harsh at all. The Vintage Bass in the neck is no surprise, a big favorite of mine for searing leads, or smooth jazz all the same.

I find it's beautiful too, as I'm a fan of nice tight flames. But you be the judge :)

This guitar has been played, so it shows some small wear. By that I mean - to be absolutely exhaustive:
*one nick at the bottom back (pictured)
*some superficial wear on the back, you have to look in good light, I can't capture it in my pictures
*a bit of superficial wear on the front too, and light pick swirling. The worst is pictured in the closeup picture on the volume control. Those are the worst and don't go through the wood. Not even close.
*the usual brushing/small impact on the top of the headstock
I've done my best to capture hose in pictures #4,5,6.

And that's to list the "bad" and be very exhaustive (I prefer to list everything for a guitar of that price).

Everything else - and especially everything functional is in amazing or perfect condition. Neck, electronics, fretboard, hardware are Excellent+. The frets look and feel almost new. This guitar is not in mint condition, but still a serious 9/10, and is a joy to play with excellent sound. In ONE sentence, it kicks serious A** :) . Wide thin neck profile.

Thank you for looking!

Now for the avalanche of pictures (please note that I have obscured the serial # on purpose)!

xnqOXaJ.jpg

PGKrTLD.jpg

oDXMaa8.jpg

nsxQRyp.jpg

4DrLbmJ.jpg

aVaDBUC.jpg

7d7fEuv.jpg

TS1zJIp.jpg

POBlPWv.jpg

RSC34ZI.jpg

OUr5WGe.jpg

o2qKOWt.jpg

JvpvGVc.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mbardu

Reaction score
Don't suppose you are open to trade offers?

I'd seriously prefer cash, or a less expensive guitar plus good amount of cash.

For instance, I could get onboard for a 6-string Carvin neck through with Floyd, or a PRS SE (not singlecut) with significant cash topup. Or maybe even a prestige ibby with an good non Z trem (but please, no crazy trade values of 1000$+ for a non-J Custom Ibanez).

The one thing that I could trade for straight up would be for a Suhr modern.

That said, I may have not thought of everything, so if you have some ideas and want to ask, go ahead :). I'm just not interested in amps, effects or 7+ strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')