PRS Custom Baritones

PRS Baritone

Reaction score
So here's some eye candy for you guys.....:shred:

l_32bd76ae98e7479aa0763e3124e9d741.jpg

483527169_1e68e15564_o.jpg

49541918_b7fc109763.jpg

pete.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adeamus

sucks.
Reaction score
So is it Pete from Chevelle in all these pictures? The white single pick-up baritone is oh so schmexy.

PRS Baritone

Reaction score
So is it Pete from Chevelle in all these pictures? The white single pick-up baritone is oh so schmexy.

Yeah. That's one of the guitars that was stolen in 2007. He got it back after someone bought it on eBay. I'm trying to look for Mark Tremonti's baritone. Mike Mushok's are just the standard SE ones right? They sound great live. Ben Burnley's got one too, but it's hollowbodied (bleh).

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
Yeah. That's one of the guitars that was stolen in 2007. He got it back after someone bought it on eBay. I'm trying to look for Mark Tremonti's baritone. Mike Mushok's are just the standard SE ones right? They sound great live. Ben Burnley's got one too, but it's hollowbodied (bleh).

Tremonti's got a baritone? i mean i knew a lot of the alter bridge material is in that Bb but i didnt know he had his own baritone model. but then again, i havent seen AB since AB III came out so I dont know what guitars he's been using lately. do you happen to know what finish his bari model is?

TubeTone

Reaction score
So are there any regular non-sig PRS Custom baritones out? I'd love to get my hands on one of those!

xeL

Reaction score
There are no production non-sig baritones, either pay a whole load to get one built by PRS or find a luthier that is willing to build you one.

I have a pearl white baritone being built by a luthier that I have just placed a deposit on, I'll probably end up saving a couple of grand in the process. :lol:

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Kind of a wierd first thread since those models have been around for years but hey - welcome.

breakingbenjamin3.jpg

Can you say Hollowbody Baritone? :cool:

Djentai

lurk lord
Reaction score
I know this isn't exaaactly on topic but:
7 string extended scale PRS. Music to my ears.
And,
I've got the PRS MM SE Baritone and honestly, it's probably the best SE I have ever played in my life. The only thing SE about it is the flat-top.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
I know this isn't exaaactly on topic but:
7 string extended scale PRS. Music to my ears.
And,
I've got the PRS MM SE Baritone and honestly, it's probably the best SE I have ever played in my life. The only thing SE about it is the flat-top.

Paul made a few extended scale models in the late 70s early 80s, but as far as I know nothing has come out of Private Stock with an extended scale (unless you count doublenecks!), especially in a 7. With that being said, I'm sure you can have one built if you have $15k haha

1982 PRS 27- Fret Sanata (before it was a Santana)

japrsfc.jpg

')