PRS Guitars & Amps now available at The Axe Palace

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yep, another announcement. First ENGL, then Flaxwood, now Paul Reed Smith. Enough's enough eh? Regardless, I'm really happy to be on board as an official dealer. Everyone knows the deal with these, super-classy guitars that sound great.

I'll post my stock and other fun stuff as we go forward. Putting together an opening order now. I have a few picked out but waiting for more. I'll also be carrying their tube-amp line, which I'll admit I know jack-shit about, so anyone with experience feel free to chime in!

I'll be carrying their USA stuff as well as SE models by the way, so yes for once I'll be carrying some affordable stuff at the shop. Really digging the Opeth and new Paul Allender/Mike Mushok models as well as the Korina stuff.

Cheers :cheers:

-Nick

UPDATE (2/10/10):
Here are pics of the first PRS to arrive! This is a Swamp Ash Special in 'Smokeburst' w/ bird inlays. This one is for sale, check my website for more details!

09.jpg

14.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
Jesus Christmas Nick..Your shop sounds like the most awesome place ever.I'm gonna have to take a trip up there someday soon.My cousin lives in Methuen.How far are you from there?

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
The Opeth singlecut has been calling my name for a bit now. I'm definitely interested to see some stuff you get in.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Jesus Christmas Nick..Your shop sounds like the most awesome place ever.I'm gonna have to take a trip up there someday soon.My cousin lives in Methuen.How far are you from there?

Thanks dude. Methuen is in northern Massachusetts, about 50 miles away from Walpole where my shop is. Not a big deal, maybe about 50-55 minutes away. You're welcome to come anytime!

I'll be honest though my shop isn't as badass you might think. It's a huge work-in-progress aesthetically and functionally. I'm planning on completely renovating it extremely and adding acoustic treatment/sound-proofing to the amp room. The place is cool enough for now but it's kind of "office-y" at the moment ;)

That said, come on down!

The Opeth singlecut has been calling my name for a bit now. I'm definitely interested to see some stuff you get in.

I'll be getting those in, I'll post pics and stuff when I do :yesway:

Apophis

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats !!! I wish you all the best with your company :yesway:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just ordered my first 3 guitars today: a Custom 24 Quilt 10T, McCarty in Charcoal Burst (one of a kind), and gorgeous Swamp Ash Special (kind of like Dave Weiner's one).

Next week I'll be ordering several more USAs and a six import SE models, so if anyone is interested in anything let me know as I could get it for you. I'm probably going to get some of the Opeths, Mike Mushok, and Paul Allender models - plus the Korina ones.

Pics or it didnt happen

Pics will be forthcoming, no worries!

Congrats Nick thats awesome!

atta boy Nick!
keep em coming :hbang:

That's badass. :metal:

Thanks guys :)

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Huh. Your in Walpole? That isnt very far from me at all. 30 mins tops.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Huh. Your in Walpole? That isnt very far from me at all. 30 mins tops.

Yes that's where my shop has been all along Jason. Feel free to set up a time to check it out if you'd like. Right now it's a one man show so I'm always in/out.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Awesome to hear. i'd love to see some pics of the neck heel of the SE Torero.

The Torero was a pleasant surprise as well, pretty cool features and quality for an import PRS. They had a black cherry one I liked a lot and will be ordering.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Here are pics of the first PRS to arrive! This is a Swamp Ash Special in 'Smokeburst' w/ bird inlays.

09.jpg

14.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:holy: Oh my god, I do want that so bad! :hbang: Keep these coming!

Pretty sick eh? Yeah I'll keep posting more. I recommend people interested in checking out the latest gear pics/vids/news from my shop to become a 'fan' of The Axe Palace on Facebook. I'm going to be posting a lot of fun stuff.

The Axe Palace | Facebook

etiam

Reaction score
Wow.

I thought I'd seen the PRS 'look', but this is something unexpected. That looks halfway between a gloss and satin finish. Very nice.

')