PRS Lovefest

• Thread starter Devotion
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started with an SE. It was ok. I wasn't diggin' the flat-top design because I'm so used to playing my Schecters which all are carved top guitars. Nabbed a PRS Standard 24 from the 'bay. This is the most beautiful and awesome playing guitar. I was really surprised how light it is. This guitar is built for maximum shred. It just feels so 'right' in my hands, it's amazing, I can't stop playing it.

I bought the truss rod cover from the 'bay too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
I started with an SE. It was ok. I wasn't diggin' the flat-top design because I'm so used to playing my Schecters which all are carved top guitars. Nabbed a PRS Standard 24 from the 'bay. This is the most beautiful and awesome playing guitar. I was really surprised how light it is. This guitar is built for maximum shred. It just feels so 'right' in my hands, it's amazing, I can't stop playing it.

I bought the truss rod cover from the 'bay too.

Gorgeous score man, that top color is beautiful! :yesway:

atimoc

deus ex machina
Contributor
Reaction score
Can you guys recommend reputable online dealers of second-hand USA-made PRS in Europe?

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I also have never played a bad PRS. I have owned 3 and they all were fantastic. Perfect workmanship and great playability and tone. If you have the money and are into the PRS type of guitar you can't go wrong with them.

Erick Kroenen

Reaction score
MaKo´s Tethan;2450147 said:
I`m trying to copy one.
196064_206741696008609_100000183401018_920270_757071_n.jpg

looks great!!

soliloquy

Reaction score
I dont understand what you mean? I know of tons of people who have visited the wood library and hand picked their materials for their private stocks :scratch:

i mean, in the video, they dont really show much of the guitars they have built out of the wood library. they just talk about how awesome the entire process is and the sentimental value behind it, and i get that. but they hardly show any of the guitars which i find slightly odd :scratch:

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
i mean, in the video, they dont really show much of the guitars they have built out of the wood library. they just talk about how awesome the entire process is and the sentimental value behind it, and i get that. but they hardly show any of the guitars which i find slightly odd :scratch:

I get what your saying but unlike the factory, the vault guitars are made for customers one or two at a time and shipped on the day of completition where as in the factory videos they have racks upon racks of guitars that were made in batches. Also maybe customers/dealers don't want their instruments shared, but I dunno about that. There are tons of people on the PRS board who love their vault isntruments and said actualy going there and picking stuff out was an amazing experience. I hope they dont buy everything up hahaha :wallbash:

Reaction score
I have had 2 prs se paul allender's and a prs se flame top.I really like the way there made for the price there amazing guitars. The high end ones are a little over priced.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
I have had 2 prs se paul allender's and a prs se flame top.I really like the way there made for the price there amazing guitars. The high end ones are a little over priced.

I think pages 1-9 deal with price conversations, have fun and we'll talk in the morning :wallbash:

Rock4ever

Reaction score
I have a sc245, and a black slate custom 24 made this year. Love them both, esp the cu24. It's amazingly light. Both are very well made and the wood looks spectacular.

')