PRS Lovefest

• Thread starter Devotion
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Tzar27

Reaction score
Got to be honest having owned the previous style of those Agiles (before they redesigned them after getting a Cease and Desist letter from PRS) and PRS SEs get an SE they're better guitars :2c:

Gotta agree with this. I was something of an Agile enthusiast for a while, but ever since I got my SE Custom 24, I'll never buy another budget-range guitar. My advice; find a used SE. I talked the GC guys down to 350 on mine and it was one hell of a deal. I got even more excited when I noticed that Aaron Marshall was using an SE C24 live when I saw Intervals the other day :fawk:

Kunu

Reaction score
Here is my Custom 24 Artist

548137_10151154503319586_1367270156_n.jpg

ihunda

Reaction score
Here's my modern eagle quatro, rosewood neck with BKP blackdogs

PRS%20Modern%20Eagle%20Quatro-8183.jpg

PRS%20Modern%20Eagle%20Quatro-8186.jpg

PRS%20Modern%20Eagle%20Quatro-8188.jpg

Great piece of wood, now I need to set it up to drop C to get those blackdogs to shine!

notasian

Reaction score
Gotta agree with this. I was something of an Agile enthusiast for a while, but ever since I got my SE Custom 24, I'll never buy another budget-range guitar. My advice; find a used SE. I talked the GC guys down to 350 on mine and it was one hell of a deal. I got even more excited when I noticed that Aaron Marshall was using an SE C24 live when I saw Intervals the other day :fawk:

i like the se 24s but i cant ever find one im really in love with, im going to wait till later this year to see if kurt will make a special request one i talked to him about, im looking for a tiger eye flame, triple cream binding, ebony board and tone pros bridge

Vrollin

Reaction score
Meanwhile in a land that is not Australia...

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Would have much prefered quilt to flame...
$_57.JPG

Everyone is getting cool limited colours but us.... :(

Deniz

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my Tornado Of Souls solo performed video with the PRS Custom 24. It really is in Fire Red Burst color but because of the video filter it seems like black. I love its fretboard very easy and fun to play. Also sounds modern and heavy.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Can I ask a question?

Does anyone here have an S2 and if so, thoughts?

absolutorigin

Reaction score
Picked out the woods for a 7 string. Excited to say the least :D. One piece maple burl, ziricote neck, and black limba body.

2ypetxk.jpg

2dn9k8.jpg

2lln5ts.jpg

Vrollin

Reaction score
Here's my two SE's as they currently sit, I do have a new black bridge sitting here for the Zach Myers and a JB/Jazz set with push pull pots on the way.

PRSi01.jpg

Vrollin

Reaction score
I'm normally indifferent on black hardware on black-finished guitars...

But gaaahdamn.

Cheers mate, I think it looks quite nice, especially with the natural binding being the only colour on it, makes it really pop, can't see it in this photo though. Might get some locking tuners for it too, only just updated these, but went the cheap way and did non-locking, after installing locking on the ZM there's no looking back, every guitar must have them now!

')