PRS Mark Holcomb SE Model!

• Thread starter IbbyAddict
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
That looks tight I personally would still do white rings change knobs and bone nut. But hey I own a Gibson so my tastes are batty
At that point why not just get a normal trampas green PRS and throw Alpha/Omegas in it haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score

hypotc

Reaction score
That already exists in the SE, CE, and CU line up. Every trampas green has white/cream pickup rings.

True, but they don’t have black pickup pole pieces etc. Would be fun to see what it would look like.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
True, but they don’t have black pickup pole pieces etc. Would be fun to see what it would look like.
Here you go, just did it up real quick.

f9ia1s.jpg

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Yea it seems like it’s always been universally loved and I just don’t get it. My 2nd least color of PRS behind red. I really dislike the color red.

TedintheShed

Retired bassist pretending to play guitar
Reaction score
I must say, I do NOT get the appeal of trampas green. Even on PS models, that color is just super lackluster to me.

I love the color, but I think it looks much nicer on a gloss flame top.

As nice as this is, I'd jump the bones of one of those ebony models.

goobaba

Reaction score
I love Trampas Green! If the timing was right I would have jumped on one of those.

Although I did read that the guy who made the color (Trampas) based it on his busted ass Kia Soul, which definitely made me love it less haha

AirForbes1

Reaction score
If anyone has had to take off the control plate, I was wondering: Is there was enough room in there to install a Fishman universal battery pack?

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
If anyone has had to take off the control plate, I was wondering: Is there was enough room in there to install a Fishman universal battery pack?
Realistically.... probably not. It may fit, but I really doubt it. To be honest, I'm not sure why you would want to change the pickups, let alone Fishmans in a guitar like this. The alpha/omegas are basically what make this guitar.
2j8ufl.jpg

AirForbes1

Reaction score
Realistically.... probably not. It may fit, but I really doubt it. To be honest, I'm not sure why you would want to change the pickups, let alone Fishmans in a guitar like this. The alpha/omegas are basically what make this guitar.
2j8ufl.jpg

Thanks very much. Yeah, it does look a little tight.

As for why? I have a tendency to worry about things I may or may not do. I like knowing what my options are.

Edit: PS. That guitar in your avatar is beautiful.

Last edited: