PRS SCT Vintage Natural

• Thread starter 7stringless
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to sell my PRS SCT (singlecut, trem) in Vintage Natural.
The guitar has several upgrades (see pics).
1: EMG 81/85 (ivory) the flash makes them look whiter than they are. (slight wear on the 81 from muting)
2: 3 way rotary switch wired for 2 positions (bridge/neck/mute)
3: Flamed maple pickup rings.
4: Flamed maple and mahogany truss rod cover.
5: Rosewood back plates.
Regarding all the wood upgrades. I made all the parts myself. The quality of the ones I had bought previously were shoddy at best. The covers I made fit tight with no gaps, the trc fits tight to the nut and the rings fit tight without gaps. (The rings change slightly with seasonal humidity.)
6: Mighty Mite straplocks.

Regarding the condition of the guitar. There are only 2 slight blemishes. One is pictured on the back of the neck and is not into the wood so it can be repared easily. I didn't because it's hardly noticable when playing. The other is on the bottom edge and is about a 3mm slight curved dent (not into wood) from when one of the straplocks hit it. (wouldn't show up because of bad light) Otherwise the guitar is as new.

The guitar is currently set up with EB Slinky Top Heavy Bottom strings with the 52 replaced for a 54 in a drop C tuning.

Included in the sale are the original case and most of the case candy (no small allen key and only one replacement tuner/lock screw). Also included is a new Levy's 3" wide padded 2 tone tan leather strap. ($70 value)

*I have none of the original parts that were replaced so please don't ask.*

Price: $2000 cnd shipped/insured in Canada. Everywhere else please contact.

Will consider trades on Parker Fly Deluxe/Classic guitars or possibly a G system + cash. (must be mint)

References: jasonb4460 on ebay and I'm Metal#J# over @ guitarscanada

Pics:

SL740195.jpg

SL740211.jpg

SL740220.jpg

SL740206.jpg

SL740227.jpg

SL740285.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Whats the neck profile, homeslice?

Reaction score
After checking the hang tag........it's wide/fat.

How about a price drop while I'm at it......$1900cnd shipped in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')