PRS SE Custom 24 7 String

• Thread starter themike
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite PRS SE CU 7 Color?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SavM

Reaction score
Hah yeah I think your right. The cheap guy in me must have taken over for a second. £675 is a good price for a seven especially Prs

arcadia fades

Reaction score
if this guitar ends up being under £700 in the UK that is a bargain.

Damo707

Ibaninja
Reaction score
For the Aussies bitching about price: Minimum wage in Australia is $15.96/hour. Minimum wage in Texas is $7.25/hour. Average weekly wage in Australia is $1330. Average weekly wage in Texas is $787. Yup, your dollar is on par, but you're making a lot more of them as a result of how your overly taxing government distributes the wealth, partly financed by duties on inbound manufactured goods. Granted, your income taxes are higher, so you're not really taking home almost double what the average Texan is bringing down, but you are probably taking home about 30% more.

Yup our economy is booming thanks to the mining sector, ironically were selling all the iron ore and other precious metals to Asia then buying it back ifor more $$$ n the form of an iPhone.. Who's the real asshole in this scenario?
Nothing against apple inc but were really whoring out natural resources for the "I want it now" generation.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Why the Apple hate? Android based phones are outselling iPhones in Australia.

I'm a coordinator in a school and I'm about $400 per week short of the average.

Damo707

Ibaninja
Reaction score
Why the Apple hate? Android based phones are outselling iPhones in Australia.

I'm a coordinator in a school and I'm about $400 per week short of the average.
Not hating on apple it's more aimed at the powers that be whoring out natural resources for a buck.. Even our own government had to jump on the money train with a mining tax.. Followed by a consumer electricity tax..
Anyway yes I fall greatly under the average as far as income is concerned.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
UPDATE ON AVAILABILITY!!!!

We just got the first truck load of them in at PRS today. I literally just got done unloading the truck. We are going to be filling the orders asap starting with the oldest ones first. Figured I'd fill you guys in since I've seen some people asking. :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Reaction score
I think someone asked this question earlier, but it doesn't seem like it was answered. What's the fretboard radius on these puppies? Is it the standard 10" or something flatter?

2ninety

Reaction score
Looks like my wait is over. Sweetwater called. My PRS SE custom 24 7 string in vintage sunburst came in today and is shipping out to me tonight. I should have it by Monday or Tuesday (3/4/13 or 3/5/13).

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
Awesome, 2ninety!
Your about to have one looooong weekend!:lol:
It will be worth it!

Can't wait for mine!

Damo707

Ibaninja
Reaction score
Everywhere domestically has sold out, the prices are all over the place too $1350 - $1250 - $899 wtf either way we still get price raped..

BenEmpire

Reaction score
Everywhere domestically has sold out, the prices are all over the place too $1350 - $1250 - $899 wtf either way we still get price raped..

Yeah, I found the same thing! One place told me about $1450, the next, just said $1300-$1400, one said "$1239 shipped, and that's a discounted price"

The Manny's in Fitzroy just really casually quoted $919, so I paid on the spot. Hopefully I'll be hearing from them very soon

2ninety

Reaction score
Delivered today......proof they are out in the wild now....

Attachments

• IMAG0337.jpg
    IMAG0337.jpg
    869.6 KB · Views: 239

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
goddamn. is that really the red burst they will be using from here out or is that from the tobacco burst mishap batch?
That's the right color in the photo. It's called Vintage Sunburst. The tabacco ones were wrong and only 4 exist.

Seanthesheep

Reaction score
That's the right color in the photo. It's called Vintage Sunburst. The tabacco ones were wrong and only 4 exist.

deff gotta get me one then, I thought they were gonna turn out redder, thos is better :hbang:

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
HNGD, 2ninety!:yesway:
Looks great! How does it sound?

Latest posts

')