PRS Singlecut Trem $1300

• Thread starter 7stringless
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:pRS Singlecut Trem $1300!!! 9/10 condition only having 2 flaws......one chip pictured on the back of the neck (smaller than a tic-tac and not into the wood) and the other is a slight crescent shaped indentation next to the bottom strap button where the strap lock hit it.
Modifications (if any):Back cover plates replaced for rosewood covers. Ivory EMGs 81/85 mounted in flame maple rings. The truss rod cover was replaced with a custom mahogany/maple cover. 2 way rotary switch installed but switchcraft 3 way toggle is included.
Accessories (hardshell case etc):Hardshel case/candy, 3" padded Levys strap and Mighty Mite strap locks
Location (City,State or City,Country):Ontario Canada
Contact Info (No Phone #s)PM
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):Metal#J# on guitarscanada and jasonb4460 on ebay. Both 100%+
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):$1300cnd + shipping. *No trade offers Please*
Pictures:

SL740195.jpg

SL740211.jpg

SL740220.jpg

SL741592.jpg

SL740285.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soliloquy

Reaction score
my friend isnt replying, so he's out.
i'd buy it but i'm in no financial position to do so at the moment...

good luck
free bump

Reaction score
Now considering trades. Trade Values should be a little higher than my cash price or be willing to add cash. Please have sufficient references. PM all offers. No Ibbys please.

Thanks,

J

Status
Not open for further replies.
')