PSA: Kiesel Guitars victim of mail fraud for 16 guitars

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
aa69b22f78.png

Meanwhile, over at the Gear Page.
I love the sterling customer interaction of whoever is behind this and Kiesel's other accounts.

I wonder if he actually believes that? Because that doesn't make any sense.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
"That forum likes to attack everyone."

You ....ing kidding me? This site was sucking you guys off for the longest time until Jeff started to blunder everything with the color mismatch and the PR disaster with this recent fraud. :rofl:

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
"That forum likes to attack everyone."

You ....ing kidding me? This site was sucking you guys off for the longest time until Jeff started to blunder everything with the color mismatch and the PR disaster with this recent fraud. :rofl:

:lol::lol::lol:

The more I read I'm actually starting wonder how Kiesel has been in business for as long as they have.

If that was my company, I would fire someone over that forum post. It does not matter who posted it or on what forum, they are using a Kiesel Guitars account and are representing the company.

How a business handles criticism ultimately decide whether people want to purchase items from that company. Why would you buy from a company that is not trying their best to make the paying customer happy?

This WHOLE (everything from color matches to now) situation has turned a crap show :ugh::wallbash::lol:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Hell, SBMM's PR guy was banned from here, and to my knowledge I didn't see him go on TGP or the EBMM forum going hog wild and claiming this site hates Music Man guitars and everything else. :lol:

oracles

Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Reaction score
Hell, SBMM's PR guy was banned from here, and to my knowledge I didn't see him go on TGP or the EBMM forum going hog wild and claiming this site hates Music Man guitars and everything else. :lol:

Most PR people employed by other companies have actual qualifications to do PR and are smart enough to realise when they're helping vs hurting their brand

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
KieselGuitars said:
That forum likes to attack everyone.

That statement coming from that account makes me sad that I ever stuck up for the company. :noway:

Do they realize how many potential customers they have on this site?

I really hope they can turn things around. I used a lot of Carvin Pro Audio gear in the 90's and early 2000's, and had very pleasant dealings with the company. Our bass player then played a Carvin bass and loved it. I loved that they stood by their seven string guitars when other guitar manufacturers gave up on ERG, and I love that they offered an eight string fairly early on. This rebranding thing should have been going much smoother than this. :(

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
aa69b22f78.png

Meanwhile, over at the Gear Page.
I love the sterling customer interaction of whoever is behind this and Kiesel's other accounts.

:facepalm:

Sometimes I wonder if he actually believes his own crap. Not that he ever had problems with making things up, but it's clearly stated in the ban reason that it was because at this point they are no longer a sponsor and the account is primarily a duplicate for a banned member that was using it to try to get mention of his name removed from the site. We don't need a reported post every time somebody refers to Zack, much less posts getting re-reported every hour or two if we didn't immediately deal with them to his satisfaction.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
It's only May, but i think we have a winner for thread of the year.

big_aug

Reaction score
When Kiesel makes these posts, it makes me do the Jet.com head explosion thing.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
What the actual f*ck?!?! How does any reputable brand allow itself to have that kind of public face?! If they don't do anything about that post and that PR representative, then that'll speak volumes of what this new management stands for. (Jeff included.) Thank f*ck I bought my Carvin many years before they began poking at turds.

As someone who has always loved Carvin and who has been trying his damn hardest to be lenient and understanding with Kiesel, this makes me royally angry.

cg138

Reaction score
As someone who has no emotional investment in this unlike a few other guys, the problem seems to be the moron who handles the forum work Zack Khoury. Which is who that account is if you look at the Kiesel BBS.

Really ....ing dumb, they should fire Zack for even going anywhere with their company profile.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I find the sad bit is that all of this drama is happening around a company that makes some pretty sweet looking instruments. Every NGD:Carvin/Kiesel thread I see lately seems to show some pretty classy instruments, and I'd still like to own one eventually- in that sense, I really hope they make it past all the drama and keep making cool stuff.

schwiz

Lefty
Reaction score
Some of the responses and band wagon hating in this thread are just plain idiotic, which makes it apparent that guitar isn't enough of a hobby for some people. Step away from your keyboard, and do something with your life that actually matters. :nuts:

cg138

Reaction score
I'd hope people have enough sense to not associate what I hope is an employee being close to fired to the brand's instruments and rest of their employees. Maybe we should speak up to get this employee reprimanded/punished for what he's doing, potentially even lose the ability to use brand accounts on forums?

big_aug

Reaction score
It isn't our job to get someone fired. That's their responsibility. Bottom line is that is the Kiesel account. That IS Kiesel. They allow it to continue. It's been going on for a while now. They let their employee behave this way. They can do as they please. I think it's bad business but they clearly do not.

cg138

Reaction score
So you're not going to do something and instead just bitch online? The company Kiesel isn't a single entity, if there's a problem and you can report it you should. You're so interested in complaining about everything they do in here but reporting it or complaining about it where it matters is something you're not willing to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')