PSA: Kiesel Guitars victim of mail fraud for 16 guitars

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The whole thread on TGP is gone by the look of it. I completely understand them not wanting the drama over there and removing it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

big_aug

Reaction score
The sick thing is if they ever release an Explorer model, I'd probably have to cave and order one even after all of the .....

cg138

Reaction score
I emailed them and mentioned the thread on TGP as well as the other antics that have been happening. And the gentleman who I will not name was surprised and didn't know this was going on as Zack had lost the privilege of using the company account on forums after his stints here. He mentioned he would talk to Jeff about it so that could also have been a byproduct of them being told that the jackass is running amock using their name.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I just took the time to read this whole thread and the one over at Kiesel. I wish I could get that time back.

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
from the Kiesel in stock page:

:lol:

Fwiw, I saw countless comments on their facebook page saying how they should advertise them as the stolen guitars as if that meant anything. Pretty dumb, I agree, but whatever.

This whole thing was just dumb. I feel like a piece of my brain has rotted away for having been a part of it at all. :lol:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Regardless of if Kiesel keeps up their anti-SSO campaign on other websites, I'd say the relevance of this thread has ran it's course.

This isn't the first time people have been unhappy about how we handle things over here and gone elsewhere to complain. Not even close.

It might bruise our egos but ultimately, we're responsible for what goes on here and what goes on somewhere else is their own problem. If we wanted to hear what someone who's banned here wants to say, they wouldn't be banned here.

Theres no sense in keeping this open to visit and revisit all the angry things "other places" have to say about us over here without being active members of THIS community to know and appreciate what we're about.

Let them worry about what happens on their site, let us worry about what happens on our site and let the dead stay buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')