Quality of Legator guitars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone wants a straight scale 27" 7 string Legator G7 headless 2023 MIK, I'll sell it to ya for $375 + shipping. I lost the little washer for one of the tuners so I put a small lock washer on and it seems to work ok. And one of the saddle mounting screws is s little ate up but has plenty of grip if you wanted to replace it. I spent about $800 on it after shipping and I want it out of my house.

20240718_133314.jpg

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
Well thats awesome! She sounds like a keeper!!

Agree. The money comes from the same place so I guess technically I'm paying for it too, but it's the explicit permission and encouragement that counts.

It went something like this as I spent 45 minutes unsuccessfully and exasperatingly looking for a washer that flew off the ghost and transported itself to narnia: "when are you going to stop buying things you're unhappy with to try to save money? just go buy what you want. I'm tired of seeing you like this" :lol:

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
One kinda funny thing she said was "I bet that once you get what you want, that pile of cases over there will start shrinking".

My response as I thought of all y'all on SSO and laughed a bit inside was "oh yeah, definitely..."

The Monster With .

Death row; water buffalo
Reaction score
If anyone wants a straight scale 27" 7 string Legator G7 headless 2023 MIK, I'll sell it to ya for $375 + shipping. I lost the little washer for one of the tuners so I put a small lock washer on and it seems to work ok. And one of the saddle mounting screws is s little ate up but has plenty of grip if you wanted to replace it. I spent about $800 on it after shipping and I want it out of my house.

View attachment 147126
I really thought about buying this guy when you had it up on Reverb a few days ago. How come you're getting rid of it?

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
I really thought about buying this guy when you had it up on Reverb a few days ago. How come you're getting rid of it?

In a nutshell: too many guitars in house.

Long answer: Wife bought me a Prestige and I have another Legator Ghost 7 which is multiscale that I find more interesting since its my only ms instrument. Don't need two legators ghosts basically. And it's got the issue of me losing a washer on the tuner that I noted and that one of the saddle screws is a little chewed up. Nothing that can't be fixed. Fretwork is just okay and if I was going to keep it I'd level them so I can get a lower action. Ain't worth my time. Might be worth someone else's time.

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
I put it back up on Reverb but I'd prefer to make a deal outside of Reverb and I'm open to offers.

I think there's only 2 or 3 spots with little high spots that only really affect the low strings so a spot level would probably be fine. I might do a leveling on it if it doesn't sell in a couple weeks but I have a backlog of repairs to do atm.

Last edited:

Latest posts

')