Quest for a Neon V

• Thread starter Johan_Mane
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Johan_Mane

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi everyone !

I've recently joined a death metal / HxC ~ ish band, and I think I will need a new axe. I've already have two wonderful guitars in my possession, but they don't quite fit the tuning / sound of the band.

So, here began my quest for my next guitar ! I wanted someting mean-looking with flashy colors, so I thought about a king V style guitar with a neon yellow painting. After a little online research, I've only found two that aren't aliexpress dropshipped bs, the first being the Jackson RR Minion, but it's a 2/3 guitar, so a bit lame for what I'll play with it. The second one is a Solar V2.6 Lemon Neon

It's p e r f e c t. This exactly what I was looking for ! Anyway, I can't find it anywhere on sale, since it's seems to be an older production model.

So, does anyone of you knows where I can get one, or knows an other *metal* V shaped guitar in this ridiculous finish ? My budget is around a 1000 !

Thanks everyone, and have a nice day !! Cheers !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pat

Reaction score
The Scott Ian sig is also cool:

Pat

Reaction score
This is also sick depending on which country you're in and if you want a 7 string:

')