Question about 7string.org

• Thread starter MetalJordan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
126.jpg

I didn't just spend half an hour trying to find that damn thread to post that.....honest :squint:

Win! :lol:

MetalJordan

Reaction score
I have a feeling Chris hates you for some reason....

:: remembers a pic story in the past ::

Yeah......he hates you :D
wait...im missing something arent I?

AS MUCH AS I LIKE BEING A COMPLETE FOLLOWER AND USING CAPZ

No really, original poster is here 5 minutes, sevenless and looks about 16 and he's looking at becoming mod :scratch:
well im not looking at becoming a mod yet im simply using this for advice and a sort of guideline of what is needed to become a mod. and im getting my & pretty soon so :fawk:

btw I don't know anything about 7string.org, or how you become a mod there. It's just a spam site. :(
alright asshole :lol: sevenstring.org

Codyyy

The Flip-Flopper
Reaction score
I'm a mod over at 7string.org, and none of you guys better go over there or else :squint:

WESBORLAND_ROXORS_OMG!

E@T /\/\y 733t @SS!!
Reaction score
So basically i was just curious as to how sevenstring.org came to be and how someone becomes a moderator
Also ways of getting more rep

d00d?!!

y0u know how you b3com3 mod!?!?!? loloololololollololo!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~

YOU FISTRAPE A TIGER UNTIL HE BLEEDS THEN KILLS YOU & SH1TS YOU OUT AND EATS HIS OWN SH1T WHICH IS YOU!!! lol!

OH @ND WHEN YOU PLAY A 7, IT MUST HAVE ONLY 6 STRINGS OR 6 NOTES, NO MORE. YOU NO N33D MORE, YOU HAZ MAD SKILLZ!!

I WANT BECOM3 MOD TOO~ I BEEN HEAR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!111SHIFT1!!!``~

m0dz getz all teh wimmenz!!!!

BTW, I TOLD SHANNON A WHILE BACK "GET FUCKED" HE SAID "LOL" & I NEVER HEARD IF HE GOT FUCKED OR NOT. ANY UPDATES?!

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I am fairly new but I would assume you get rep by making useful posts that help someone in some way or another. If they feel it worthy they will add to your rep. or thank you. *shrug* I guess it really just comes down to not being a douche.

To become a moderator...well...It will require knee pads, a few feet of garden hose, a jar of extra hot mustard, and about 3 lbs of styrofoam packing beans.

ps *wear goggles*

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

WESBORLAND_ROXORS_OMG!

E@T /\/\y 733t @SS!!
Reaction score
YOU EVER RANDOMLY SCREAM THAT AT SOMEONE? d00D IZ FUKN AWSME!!!

LIKE CHIK SAYS "HOW WILL U PAY FOR YOU'RE NIKES" AND YOU GIVE HER THE OL' ONE EYE LOOK AND SCREAM "THEY SAY LIFE'S A CAROUSEL, SPINNING FAST, YOU RIDE IT WELLTHE WORLD IZ FULL OF KINGS, QUEENS BLIND YOUR EYES & STEAL YOUR DREEMZ, IT'S HEAVEN & HELL!!!!!! BITCH!!! NOW RING 'EM THE FUCK UP!!"

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
YOU EVER RANDOMLY SCREAM THAT AT SOMEONE? d00D IZ FUKN AWSME!!!

LIKE CHIK SAYS "HOW WILL U PAY FOR YOU'RE NIKES" AND YOU GIVE HER THE OL' ONE EYE LOOK AND SCREAM "THEY SAY LIFE'S A CAROUSEL, SPINNING FAST, YOU RIDE IT WELLTHE WORLD IZ FULL OF KINGS, QUEENS BLIND YOUR EYES & STEAL YOUR DREEMZ, IT'S HEAVEN & HELL!!!!!! BITCH!!! NOW RING 'EM THE FUCK UP!!"

Holy fucking shit. :lol:

')