Questions about the COW7

• Thread starter FearFactoryDBCR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
He doesn't seem to have much of anything these days as he posted on the wrong FF myspace that he's selling his basses and he's still trying to do guitar lessons for $50 a pop! :lol:

That's better. ;)

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Haha it's a lot of work but hey, I'm not doing it! A luthier will be! :lol: I'm a trem guy, and although it's only being used to track rhythms at the moment, when this guitar goes 'live' I'm going to need a trem. I love the way this guitar looks and feels so I don't want it to just be relegated to a recording instrument. It deserves to be dive-bombed! :scream:

peavey_impact

Hamer fanboy
Reaction score
Dunno how the COW7 compares but the COW 6-string is literally one of the shittiest Jackson guitars I've ever played. I couldn't believe what a cheaply made POS that thing was :noway:

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Badly set up maybe?

I must admit when I first picked mine up I panicked slightly at the 'cheap' feel of it, but then I realised that's simply its weight. I've been used to a fairly hefty guitar, and the COW is light as a feather man. After some time on it though you realise it's most certainly not a cheap piece of shit!

Sebastian

Reaction score
Gotta love Archtops :cool:

Man the DR7 was soo much heavier... still I love the COW7 :wub:

')