Questions about wiring 2 pickups

uashes

Reaction score
I have an emg 707tw and am expecting an 81-7 in the next couple days. i was looking at the wiring guide for the 707tw and it has a diagram for how to wire two 707tw's together (like one in neck and one in bridge) would i use the same diagram for wiring a 707tw to an 81-7? any feedback is much appreciated :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kamikaze7

Banned
Reaction score
If you have the diagram sheet that came with the 707TW, you should look at diagram #10 (on the very back page, top diagram for one 707TW and one normal EMG...). If you don't have the digram, you can get it from EMG's website HERE...

Kamikaze7

Banned
Reaction score
And to whoever it was that neg rep'd me about the thread - please realize that I am not trying to be a dick about it, but people should really be using the right thread to inquire about stuff like this rather than have a million of these types of messages cluttering up the board... If you think I'm being a dick about it, I'm not. I for one hate having to try and sort thru ump-teen hundred pages to find what I'm looking for when it can and should be in one simple thread... Wouldn't you like to be able to find what your looking for in one place rather than spend countless time trying to search page after page to find it??? :scratch::scratch::scratch: After all, less time wasted looking for how to wire your guitar + a quick wiring job = back to grinding the strings as we all here love to do...

:agreed::shred::wavey:

Latest posts