Quick heavy tone test Nolly Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Purelojik

Reaction score
dude i liked the way you programmed the drums. did u just use the mouse? or did some on a keyboard, its got a nice flow to it. im tryingto teach myself but i cant think like a drummer lol.

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
dude i liked the way you programmed the drums. did u just use the mouse? or did some on a keyboard, its got a nice flow to it. im tryingto teach myself but i cant think like a drummer lol.

why not use guitar pro to tab the drums and then import the file? o.o

illimmigrant

A Different Logic
Reaction score

Glad you like them. I just click the notes into the grid. It's tough not to make the drums sound robotic. I'm not a drummer either, nor do I have the input of one when recording this stuff. Try to imagine what you'd do if you were behind the kit on certain sections of the song and then try to capture it in the grid. Play some air drums if you have to! :lol: it works well.

')